Simms 7
Wright 8

Subs
Sheaf 6
O'Hare 6
Milan 6

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

ptr

So much more effective now that Simms and Wright are finally being picked ahead of Godden…consistently. They aren’t always at it but they are always dangerous. Defenders never have an easy ride…like they did against Godden.

skybluecam

Collins 6
Eccles 6 (generally poor but created both goals)
Thomas 5
Lati 7
Kitching 7
Bidwell 5
Torp 3 (totally off it today)
Kelly 4 (can’t keep up)
Palmer 5
Simms 5
Wright 8

Milan 6
Sheaf 7
O’Hare 5
Godden na

eastwoodsdustman

Surprised to see people giving Lati 6's. Did so many good things.
He lost possession 3 times trying to run out. He panicked every time he had the ball in and around our box. He did make some decent tackles and defended well but hes not a ball player.

Offhegoes

Should have been 2-0 down before we equalised. Had a good end to the 1st half, but Watford came strong again 2nd half. Not seen us pass the ball so badly for a long time.
Good to win when not playing well, but we need to up our performance ,
Wright 8
Kitching 8
Smins 7
Eccles 7
The rest 5 and 6’s.

False9

Collins 6 did well but not good enough for the goal
Bidwell 7 good going forward and locked down the left side
Eccles 7 actually poor defensively but was brilliant going forward in both positions
Thomas 6 caught out a few times
Kitching 8 excellent with the ball and winning headers
Lati 6 won his headers
Torp 4 shite
Kelly 5 off the pace
Palmer 5 was off it and caught on the ball a few times
Simms 7 worked the defence all day and a lot of selfless running. Didn't really have any service.
Wright 8 brilliant finishes and created a few other opportunities

MVE 6.5 thought he dealt quite well with tricky wingers and had some forays forward
O’Hare 6 didn't do much but tempo was lifted
Sheaf 6 not quite at it but willing to get on the ball and make things happen

cstring82

Collins 6
Eccles 7
Thomas 6
Lati 7
Kitching 8
Bidwell 7
Kelly 5
Torp 5
Palmer 5
Wright 8
Simms 7.5

Wright got the goals but Simms ran, pressed and Hassled the defenders all game.

Eccles great run for the pen

Despite giving a few free kicks away today some of them were needed as Watford looked good on the counter attack and it stopped them playing.

Not seen the Watford goal back yet but looked like shite defending.

rob9872

Someone posts a shit score and everyone copies. Palmer getting 4s and 5s everywhere and I thought he was ok. Not motm but certainly better than that.

Wright, Bidwell & Kitching best all others ok

torchomatic

I like going to Watford. Easy trip and we always seem to do OK.

Not a bad performance. Eccles was good as was Kitch. Torp was poor, hope his injury isn't too serious.

Twats behind me slagging off Simms and Wright most of the game, even after Wright had scored his second.

larry_david

Joshua Eccles is a great player. Honestly he could be your one club man which is so rare these days.

Plays various positions, each with a degree of quality. I remember first game of the season at RWB he was insane and the second we brought MVE on we lost 2-1 all down that side. (Not a dig, obv he wasn't up to speed).

messiahrobins

I’m guessing this is meant as a criticism, but Telfer was a selfless player who made up for what he lacked in quality with an excellent work rate, he plugged a lot of holes for us over the years. It’s a surprisingly good comparison in that sense.
Telfer was superb for us, we always struggled when he wasnt in the side.

stevefloyd

I’m guessing this is meant as a criticism, but Telfer was a selfless player who made up for what he lacked in quality with an excellent work rate, he plugged a lot of holes for us over the years. It’s a surprisingly good comparison in that sense.
Didn't plug as many holes as Ndlovu ;)

Users who are viewing this thread