Watford Parking (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Car park almost empty mudy be lsdt5

Adge

Just back! Was on level 3 and got out of the car park at 10-30. Fair play to the bloke who was parked behind us in the que, got out and lit up a fag in the middle of a line of traffic which halted them and let a few of us out! :emoji_grimacing:

The Lurker

Just back! Was on level 3 and got out of the car park at 10-30. Fair play to the bloke who was parked behind us in the que, got out and lit up a fag in the middle of a line of traffic which halted them and let a few of us out! :emoji_grimacing:

we got out about 10. Pre booking wouldn’t work and took ages for them to lift the barrier. journey back was horrible. m1 closed then went on a5 stuck behind lorries.

Nick

Administrator
we got out about 10. Pre booking wouldn’t work and took ages for them to lift the barrier. journey back was horrible. m1 closed then went on a5 stuck behind lorries.
Horrible journey down the a5. We got out about 10.30 from the car park

lifeskyblue

Currently gridlocked on L3 at the church car park, going to be here a while...

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

We waited 45mi s to get out. Nothing unusual there according to Watford fans. Poorly organised and only one pay machine. How do they cope on a Saturday afternoon with shoppers as well as fans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HerneBayGaz

We waited 45mi s to get out. Nothing unusual there according to Watford fans. Poorly organised and only one pay machine. How do they cope on a Saturday afternoon with shoppers as well as fans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have parked across the road near Debenhams no problems what so ever:finger:

ceetee

We were on L4. Stood by the car for 30min until it started to clear, and then joined the queue. In all took about 40 min,

Pre-booking was no advantage as you still have to queue with every other car to get in the car park so I can't see that it guarantees you a space. I was expecting a separate barrier for pre-paid. And the system didn't work anyway. ANPR didn't work, the QR code thingy wouldn't scan and so attendant had to let me in and out. And annoyingly we passed about three other car parks where there was no queue to get in.

Nick

Administrator
We were on L4. Stood by the car for 30min until it started to clear, and then joined the queue. In all took about 40 min,

Pre-booking was no advantage as you still have to queue with every other car to get in the car park so I can't see that it guarantees you a space. I was expecting a separate barrier for pre-paid. And the system didn't work anyway. ANPR didn't work, the QR code thingy wouldn't scan and so attendant had to let me in and out. And annoyingly we passed about three other car parks where there was no queue to get in.
Yeah it was pointless really, the email said the system would recognise the number plate. It didn't.

Probably didn't help with the queue

Users who are viewing this thread