Match Thread Watford FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 9th Mar (3 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

What does it need for Robins to accept that this system is utter wank?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
brothers chuckle GIF

Oh dear oh dear!
We haven’t turned up!

shmmeee

Only surprise is that anyone is surprised. A fun night against a pub team doesn’t make you play off contenders. A sensible target is to finish top ten

Being 3 points off with 10 to play makes you playoff contenders.

Esoterica

Kelly and Torp are far too slow to play together there against half decent opposition. And they keep taking the safe option and passing it back to our back 3. This formation sucks without a) forwards who can hold the ball up and b) midfielders (including wingbacks in that) that are prepared to be brave getting forward.

Brighton Sky Blue

We let Fadz go because we weren’t playing with a back 3. Since then we’ve gone back to it and most games it failed!

It’s almost as if he doesn’t want to face Wembley heart break again and is giving up on play offs
We were giving away awful goals even with McF in a back 3 never mind without him

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Kelly has been totally shite. We need to bring Sheaf on ASAP

I don't think he's been that bad at all.

Torp is flapping out of tackles and Palmer has been hiding so far. With Latibeaudiere and others giving the ball away he's got a lot to do and a lot of ground to cover.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Can someone please count how many times Simms and Wright win a headed ariel duel. You'll only need one hand .

Briles

We cannot deal with the press without sheaf. I thought Kelly could muster it but he’s just not quick enough. He’s calm but not as switched on

Winny the Bish

Keep it to 1-0 at HT then switch to the 4-2-3-1. Stops them getting the easy out ball every time their in possession.

Don’t ask me who comes on though. No one left who can play RW

Users who are viewing this thread