Match Thread Watford FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 9th Mar (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Glad that Martins is on the bench - their best player every time I've seen him play.

fatso

Today's bench has some talent on it, and with Allan to return in a week or two we look set for a real push for the top 6.

Bugsy

As long as O'Hare is in a sky blue shirt I will support him. Could still do an important job for us this season... PUSB

shmmeee

We all know he's on his way, that's not rocket science, but while we pay his wages, he's available whenever MR wants to use him.

Palmer has earnt his starts of late, so O'hare is on the bench, expect to see him come on at some point.

If O’Hare was playing like he did for a couple of weeks while he was looking for a contract Palmer wouldn’t be near the team

fatso

If O’Hare was playing like he did for a couple of weeks while he was looking for a contract Palmer wouldn’t be near the team
But Palmer has stepped up, and we haven't missed O'hare lately.

I'm not so sure he's packed up, more like a dip in form, (most players have been through that this season)

He could still play a massive part for us in the run in.

fatso

We've put out a strong team defensively today, I think it will be a close game, I'm going 1-0 City with Palmer getting the winner.

Ashdown

Hamer had a good idea he was off and continued to be a great asset till the end.
I hope Callum makes a better choice of destinations than Gus.

Tommo1993

Wonder if there was any bids in jan? So long into the month and no contract extension we should’ve took some money.

Blind-Faith

Their commentary have just said they haven’t won at home since November , let’s hope that continues today

Users who are viewing this thread