Watching the Rangers Game (1 Viewer)

BornSlippySkyBlue

For anyone on virgin I don’t think the discount is available and if you try to sign up on the premier sports website it says to go through your provider. As I would rather eat burning charcoal than face their call-centre, I just did it through the TV box. It worked almost instantly, I don’t think I can cancel until next month and I have no idea if I can sign in to the website as I have no details (having signed up through virgin).

All that for a preseason friendly that we will probably get mullered in and for which there is no technical reason it can’t be shown on ifollow (which at least would’ve given some pennies to the club).

BornSlippySkyBlue

I managed to buy a match pass for it earlier?!
Where are you? It’s available outside of the uk but not inside. You can sometimes circumvent this by using a VPN (although can be a bit hit and miss) and on more than one occasion it has allowed me to buy an audio only pass but then shown me video as well, and also allowed me to buy a video pass when I wasn’t supposed to. It’s a bit flakey so wouldn’t surprise me if you got a pass when you weren’t technically supposed to be allowed to....

Jamesimus

Where are you? It’s available outside of the uk but not inside. You can sometimes circumvent this by using a VPN (although can be a bit hit and miss) and on more than one occasion it has allowed me to buy an audio only pass but then shown me video as well, and also allowed me to buy a video pass when I wasn’t supposed to. It’s a bit flakey so wouldn’t surprise me if you got a pass when you weren’t technically supposed to be allowed to....

Newcastle upon Tyne (but don't tell them that). Used a VPN. Struggled to sign in earlier, I'm assuming website issues, but once I'd signed in it was as easy as usual! I have email confirmation, let's see if it works eh?!

BornSlippySkyBlue

Newcastle upon Tyne (but don't tell them that). Used a VPN. Struggled to sign in earlier, I'm assuming website issues, but once I'd signed in it was as easy as usual! I have email confirmation, let's see if it works eh?!
Think once you’ve got that far you should be good. It’s usually getting the option to purchase a video pass button to load that’s the block. How much was it?

shmmeee

link is currently working for me in Ibiza

Just get ads whenever I click on play.

What’s the easiest way to get this online in the U.K.? Will my iFollow sub give it to me if I can normally watch games or do I need to buy a pass (I’ve always been able to watch on iFollow from the U.K., don’t know why)?

BackRoomRummermill

What’s the easiest way to get this online in the U.K.? Will my iFollow sub give it to me if I can normally watch games or do I need to buy a pass (I’ve always been able to watch on iFollow from the U.K., don’t know why)?

ok mate just buy a no contract view on the premier sports site it’s I think 11 or 12 pounds , and you can view it on your smart tv or via the app

Frostie

Stream available here (although time listed is wrong), currently showing Rangers v Motherwell rerun.
You'll probably get a few annoying popups initially when starting without a good adblocker but it's a good quality stream.

robbiekeane

Same question here - is my ifollow subscription from last year still valid, auto renewed, or do I need to do something?

stay_up_skyblues

Signed up for Premier Sports using the discount code mentioned here. Took 5 minutes and now working on Sky. For some reason I haven’t been able to log into the Ccfc website all day, with or without Vpn.

Happy_Martian

Calling Giles Gillis ? surely it is Giles as in Farmer

I'm still trying to work out her comment that we've sold some players over the lockdown period. We had a few on the Bomb Squad but I can't remember anyone actually being sold from the first team squad.

Users who are viewing this thread