Watching the Rangers Game (1 Viewer)

BornSlippySkyBlue

Premier sports 1 Is on redbox
How does redbox work? It appears on virgin that I need to subscribe to premier sports at £10 a month and then wait 30 days before I can give them 5 days notice of cancellation — meaning two months subscription (£20 that won’t go to the club) just to watch one preseason friendly.

Can you pay per view on redbox or do you have to subscribe to it? Google isn’t much help as it seems to be more a US thing?

TTG

How does redbox work? It appears on virgin that I need to subscribe to premier sports at £10 a month and then wait 30 days before I can give them 5 days notice of cancellation — meaning two months subscription (£20 that won’t go to the club) just to watch one preseason friendly.

Can you pay per view on redbox or do you have to subscribe to it? Google isn’t much help as it seems to be more a US thing?
Redbox = pretty much every tv channel ever (sd mainly) free

Bugsy

Can’t find the other thread

Can anyone confirm how best to watch it?

It's apparently being shown again on Monday on freesports mate on freeview....PUSB

Screenshot_20200725-084658.jpg

larry_david

Presumably the full match will be available on ifollow after the game like during the season? If so might try avoid the result and watch back later tonight

CCFC54321

City 8/1 to win today on sky bet!!!! Now I know Rangers won a tournament last week but their not that good!!!!

Worth a £5 today I think.

woody11462

I've subscribed to premier sports for the month, its working on my sky box fine but was hoping to let my dad watch it via the app as well but its not letting me log into the ap, anyone got any ideas why? I thought when I subscribed it said I had online access also?

better days

I am assuming if I have Sky sports I can watch it ?
I just added it to my Sky service
Login to Premier Sports and select the option to pay £11.99 per month
Type SALE in the promo code box then you can pay £5.99 for the month
It asks for your Sky viewing card number and tells you how to get it
I just checked and it was live on Sky immediately

chiefdave

I've subscribed to premier sports for the month, its working on my sky box fine but was hoping to let my dad watch it via the app as well but its not letting me log into the ap, anyone got any ideas why? I thought when I subscribed it said I had online access also?
can you logon on the website or is that the same?

ccfc92

I just added it to my Sky service
Login to Premier Sports and select the option to pay £11.99 per month
Type SALE in the promo code box then you can pay £5.99 for the month
It asks for your Sky viewing card number and tells you how to get it
I just checked and it was live on Sky immediately

Did you put the sales code in after clicking checkout?

Don't want to press check out and then pay the £11.99, it hasn't asked me for SALE code yet.

EDIT : Scrap that, was on next page :D

better days

Did you put the sales code in after clicking checkout?

Don't want to press check out and then pay the £11.99, it hasn't asked me for SALE code yet.
I think it comes up during the payment process after you add your card details and before you confirm the payment
A promo code box comes up

ccfc92

I've got it all working on my SKy box, but I can't log in online? Anyone else having issues logging into Premier Sport's website?

aloisiwouldhavescored

No... You order it online and you can have it on your sky/virgin box, streaming is also an option and then cast to TV etc.

I've picked up 1 month with no contract for 5.99, and will cancel after that month.

I doubt it will be on CWR... In the unlikely event that it is, expect Clive to call Hamer Chris Marsden or something!
Thanks for the information. As it is only a pre-season friendly, think we will just opt for watching it on Monday night on Freesports.

On CWR this morning they said they won't be at Ibrox today but covering things from the CWR studio from 4pm today. Not sure exactly what that will mean, but will listen in anyway.

P.S. What is Redbox? (sorry to be dumb but we are too old for all of this!)

skyblue1991

Did someone say here was a free trial to Premier Sports? Or buy today, cancel later for a full refund?

I'm a tight bastard...

Users who are viewing this thread