Watching the Rangers Game (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBri

Not having Virgin is there any other way of seeing this game. Can I pay to watch on IFollow?

torchomatic

I just stumped up £9.99 for the month to add it to my Virgin package. Will cancel once the game is over. Although I did watch a bit of the Polish league on Sunday.

Legia Sky Blue

I do hope that when the new season starts and while we are waiting for crowds to be allowed back, that ifollow is open to UK based supporters too, and so that the club can get some income from those games. Does anyone know if the non televised Championship games have been open to UK based supporters since the League's resumption?

ExmouthNeil

I have also been informed by a Ranger Fan friend of a Dutch streaming service that he is pretty sure they will be streaming (although the commentary may be in Dutch/Flemish) not sure if I can put the link on here??? @Nick

duffer

I have also been informed by a Ranger Fan friend of a Dutch streaming service that he is pretty sure they will be streaming (although the commentary may be in Dutch/Flemish) not sure if I can put the link on here??? @Nick

I think it would be a public duty to say something like, “I can’t believe they’re showing this for free on <link here>, surely this shouldn’t be allowed?”

How will people learn if they’re not told. :)

ExmouthNeil

I think it would be a public duty to say something like, “I can’t believe they’re showing this for free on <link here>, surely this shouldn’t be allowed?”

How will people learn if they’re not told. :)

I agree www.hesgoal.com/ possibly showing the game for free (taking into consideration the normal risks involved with streaming services) is something we should ALL discuss......

torchomatic

Its being shown again on freesports on Monday at 9pm on freeview if you cant get the premier sports channel

And Virgin subbers should in theory be able to get Premier Free HD if they have Sky Sports. We get BT Sport too.

BornSlippySkyBlue

And Virgin subbers should in theory be able to get Premier Free HD if they have Sky Sports. We get BT Sport too.
Could you expand on that please? I have virgin and sky sports (and BT) but premier sports is a monthly subscription on top. When it was first available on virgin it was free for 2 months but now costs £9.99 a month (not sure of cancellation details). That’s what I’ve seen without spending months reading t’s & c’s anyway.

If I go to relevant channel on virgin box it says need to subscribe...

aloisiwouldhavescored

We have got Sky Sport and BT Sport but not Premier Sport and not keen to pay for the additional channel as think it is only for streaming and not available just on TV, am I right. Will it be on CWR?

lord_garrincha

We have got Sky Sport and BT Sport but not Premier Sport and not keen to pay for the additional channel as think it is only for streaming and not available just on TV, am I right. Will it be on CWR?
No... You order it online and you can have it on your sky/virgin box, streaming is also an option and then cast to TV etc.

I've picked up 1 month with no contract for 5.99, and will cancel after that month.

I doubt it will be on CWR... In the unlikely event that it is, expect Clive to call Hamer Chris Marsden or something!

TTG

Is it on redbox? That what I normally use?

TTG

Premier sports 1 Is on redbox

Users who are viewing this thread