Watching the city game (1 Viewer)

HerneBayGaz

Happy Cracking Up GIF
Play off final Vs Exeter replay on sky sports now....... Not that other game that's on tonight!
How far we've come PUSB
Better quality game then watching Man City v Milan

Cov kid 55

Watching the Man City game last night reminded me of our game against Luton. A better footballing team stopped in its tracks by a team that had done its homework and employed a highly effective, aggressive press, that stopped the other team playing. The difference was that Luton were always dangerous going forward, and we conceded while t’other City didn’t. obviously a difference in overall class, but similarities in the game.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Watching the Man City game last night reminded me of our game against Luton. A better footballing team stopped in its tracks by a team that had done its homework and employed a highly effective, aggressive press, that stopped the other team playing. The difference was that Luton were always dangerous going forward, and we conceded while t’other City didn’t. obviously a difference in overall class, but similarities in the game.
See I thought Inter reminded me of us - the opposition was better as a team and inter tried to keep it tight whilst trying to take advantage of any mistakes

Otis

Yeah, a little bit similar, though Ederson isn't as good as Wilson and Hamer is better than De Bruyne and Haaland can't hold a candle to Vic

Garlana86

The only thing about that game that reminded of our game was that it was a final and one of the teams was in sky blue, but the massive difference is they managed to get the job done 😭

slowpoke

I thought the game was garbage and difficult viewing. Pleased City won, English club and all that, and they were the better side, but they had a couple of big slices of luck to help.

Flying Fokker

I thought so as well. I‘d seen the first 15 minutes and thought this seems familiar. The way they were marking city was very similar.

Users who are viewing this thread