Watch this! (1 Viewer)

KersleyDigs

Look at the tempo we played at. Jeez we are shit now in comparison!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=rYZVUdnGq3g

pusbccfc

Yeh, the main thing about that video is Mcsheff. Pace, agility and skill. Why oh Why can't he still do that!!:(

RichieGunns

That was 7 years ago...

It's good reliving the memories but all i can think is that we should never have left HR. It was our home...the Ricoh is nice and all but its so disconnected from the rest of the city. At HR we were right in the heart of the city. Always felt a sense of pride and wonderment when i walked up to see a match...

I think Macca's past it. Incidentally what position was he playing on that day? Was he a striker? If he was a striker then he should be in that position. Too many clubs have placed in LM and i think thats whats done him in. He is a quick striker who puts on short bursts of speed to get himself into the box. When out on LM he has to run for longer and harder, sustaining that speed for far longer periods that he is used too. Put him back upfront and allow him to do what he does best. If he still can't perform even in his proper position then drop him to the bench. If he can't perform even then when coming on as a sub then im sorry he has no place at this club.

Harsh i know but if he can't take any of those chances i've suggested to prove his worth then he shouldn't be here!

hill83

We were still shit that season and came 19th.
Let's not let nostalgia cloud things.

Last edited:

KersleyDigs

I think it's clear to see that 19th in the Championship is better than both last season and our current positionthis season?!

Users who are viewing this thread