Watch this and try not to laugh (1 Viewer)

ProfessorbyGrace

As some of you know, I actually don't mind Sunderland, and this chap is always good value,
- but - it is hard to watch this without laughing/chuckling. Give it a go...

All I hear is the drunken whinging of a sore loser. Not one objective comment, it’s all outrage that the ref wasn’t giving them the decisions they wanted.

I had to stop after 2 minutes, his voice was grating my nervous system.

Grendel

I expected when he produced the England shirt and who’d won it he gets the winning scrap of paper and…

ITS DEAN FUCKING WHITESTONE MAN

FOOK OFF MAN YOU CHEATING BASTARD

Grendel

He’s brilliant value

Grendel

All I hear is the drunken whinging of a sore loser. Not one objective comment, it’s all outrage that the ref wasn’t giving them the decisions they wanted.

I had to stop after 2 minutes, his voice was grating my nervous system.

I thought it was brilliant to be fair

lifeskyblue

A fantastic watch. The perceived injustice of a passionate fan. We have all been there when we feel ‘robbed’ by incompetent officials. If only the guy had noticed the constant fouls on viktor, if only he had picked up on the stamp and if only he noticed the going to ground under no pressure by some of their players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torquay Sky Blue

Think the hand balls were a bit of wishful thinking but VAR probably gives one of them. He has a point about the fowls leading up to the goal though. Must admit surprised we got away with that but so what we won

Terry Gibson's perm

I couldn’t listen to him all the way through as I thought he might start to cry. Did he mention anything about the constant diving and surround ing the ref?
Every time we put the ball up to Vik they were fouling him before it got there and then they brought on their village idiot O’Nien and he immediately fouled Vik off the ball.

Terry Gibson's perm

Saying the ref had put a bet on us to win was a bit rich really as he was equally bad for both teams.

Otis

I thought ref yesterday was pretty good.

Sure he missed some stuff, but for both sides and I think he was pretty fair and there was zero bias.

long way home

On sky Mackie said it right, for the goal 1st tackle was good, 2nd although aggressive from the back angle he got the ball. So it goes down to that refs decision some you get some you don't. Mowbrey said after the game it was sort of old school and spoke to the 4th official after 5 mins.... Well from that point he should of told his players and his players should of worked out to play to the whistle.

As for the handballs, not mentioned due to them all being not having arms in an unnatural position and none changing direction going towards the ball. No talking point even with VAR which is not great none would of been given.

This fella loves his club but is not a great fan of ours that's for sure and is a bit blinded by his undoubted passion. He is frustrated the calls didn't go his way and today if he looks back may see it differently. He was the same when they lost at Rotherham in the week blamed the players and manager, but then said ref robbed them. Passionate yeah, right no, he needs to look closer to home and ask why his manager didn't relay the message and if he did why his players didnt react to this type of ref.

The great thing to see from us is we seem to be learning to adapt and react to the physical side and are being smarter with the refs. Sunderland are a young team and remind me of us a few years ago. They will be up there while in the championship in my opinion and are a very decent side.

pusbccfc

The ref had a good game really. Gave them everything first 20 minutes and then began to let things go.

skybluejane

Think the hand balls were a bit of wishful thinking but VAR probably gives one of them. He has a point about the fowls leading up to the goal though. Must admit surprised we got away with that but so what we won
Watch Sky analysis after the game. They thought one of the tackles was a foul, but seeing it from a different camera angle, they agreed it was a good hard tackle and he played the ball.

skybluereeve

Fucking bell they had two shots from open play one of them was 96th goal. They have a decent team but never looked like scoring

Hutch11

We do it on here especially after a loss , blame the officials for a couple of decisions they might have got wrong
We actually thought he gave us and Vik in particular fk all and how he missed that twat o9 smash Vik in the head I'll never know

CovLis86

He gave it away after first minute or whatever when he said referees have cheated against Sunderland all season. Proves there's no rhyme or reason behind any of the whinging.

Happy_Martian

Sadly, the buildup to the first goal is a great example of the way the game has gone recently. I felt both challenges were fair, the player didn't launch himself and got the ball both times. Yes, it's 1970s style or "agricultural" tackling but that seems to be outlawed by fans when the tackles are against their players. Football used to be a contact sport. Now someone somewhere has deemed it should be ballet instead.

And the handballs.... the FA made a clear policy announcement at the beginning of the season that if a persons arm is by their side (in a standard silhouette) or extended to prevent or slow falling, a ball striking the arm or hand is not deemed to be a foul. Can't remember the first one but the shout against Fadz, his arm was definitely not raised.

But if we want to talk about fouls or cards that should have been, Roberts should have been shown at least a yellow for persistent simulation. And both Ballard and Baath/Batth/Bathh should have been shown yellows for pulling back Vik on numerous occasions.

Yes, the ref was poor (certainly not a cheat as the opposition fans feel) but he was poor to both teams.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

As some of you know, I actually don't mind Sunderland, and this chap is always good value,
- but - it is hard to watch this without laughing/chuckling. Give it a go...

Needs the midfield strengthening, let them have Kelly.

The Philosopher

Refereeing decisions tend to even themselves out over time.

Many referees would have blown up a foul for the McNally second challenge for the first goal.

Many referees would have straight red carded for that stamp (and what looked to me like a hand to face - but I’ve not watched it back).

Many referees would have seen Vik have his collar grabbed more than your average Woodender and blown up and booked accordingly.

Swings and roundabouts

Sky Blue Pete

He was annoyed at the diving and whinging so he said fuck it. Literally. Jack Clark roberts and the French guy did that to themselves

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Sadly, the buildup to the first goal is a great example of the way the game has gone recently. I felt both challenges were fair, the player didn't launch himself and got the ball both times. Yes, it's 1970s style or "agricultural" tackling but that seems to be outlawed by fans when the tackles are against their players. Football used to be a contact sport. Now someone somewhere has deemed it should be ballet instead.

And the handballs.... the FA made a clear policy announcement at the beginning of the season that if a persons arm is by their side (in a standard silhouette) or extended to prevent or slow falling, a ball striking the arm or hand is not deemed to be a foul. Can't remember the first one but the shout against Fadz, his arm was definitely not raised.

But if we want to talk about fouls or cards that should have been, Roberts should have been shown at least a yellow for persistent simulation. And both Ballard and Baath/Batth/Bathh should have been shown yellows for pulling back Vik on numerous occasions.

Yes, the ref was poor (certainly not a cheat as the opposition fans feel) but he was poor to both teams.

This was their first 'claim' (well, by the fans, not one of their players appealed), it just brushes McNally's fingers as it span away from the tackle.

1677489421366.png

Danceswithhorses

I normally like this chap, a proper footy fan, and generally reasonably fair, but he totally loses it in this video lol.
I mean the ref was ok, not great, but this chap spends the first 5 minutes of the video repeatedly saying we had 12 men, that the make up wearing, hairdresser ref missed 2 mackem penalties for handball (??), and winges about 2 fouls before our 1st goal (robust challenges imho).
He then near the end says, thanks for watching the PREview of the game....erm its already finished you donkey...now its a REview.
For some reason he hates Mark Robins too ?
And to cap it all, he has a prize draw for an England top (nice), with 3 entries...hilarious
Oh, and they still haven't forgotten 1977 lol

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
And these are the other two handballs. None were deliberate and none would have been give by VAR.

I'll give McNally's second tackle before Allen's goal though. That probably was a foul. Ah well... :sneaky:

87th min handball claim.JPG 75th min handball claim.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread