Watch Sunday’s game? (1 Viewer)

ccfclinney

Hello,
Im out the county on Sunday and obviously want to watch the game not sure if there will be anywhere showing it!! Anyone know if there is any iPhone apps that show live football?

cheers lads

Nick

Administrator
You can probably find a stream somewhere but no idea how well they work on iPhones.

fernandopartridge

Hello,
Im out the county on Sunday and obviously want to watch the game not sure if there will be anywhere showing it!! Anyone know if there is any iPhone apps that show live football?

cheers lads
Don't know if you can get Mobdro for iPhone, but that'll have it

GaryJones

It’s on ifollow I think.
Accrington chairman was on the radio kicking off that all L1 & L2 games are being shown this weekend even though they didn’t agree to it.
Get ifollow via the CCFC app.

GaryJones

Hello,

cheers lads
where you going? Yorkshire - Lancashire or one of the other weird foreign places up North!

Nick

Administrator
It’s on ifollow I think.
Accrington chairman was on the radio kicking off that all L1 & L2 games are being shown this weekend even though they didn’t agree to it.

What in the UK?

GaryJones

Yes I believe so.
I’ve not checked but that was the gist of the interview I heard.

Sbarcher

Believe you need a jailbreak iPhone to get streaming games.

ccfclinney

It’s on ifollow I think.

I tried to see if there was a match pass or anything but it says not one .. will download and have a look mate

Skybluefaz

If its on sky it would be better value to buy a now tv day pass at 8 quid rather than the ifollow match pass for a tenner. Plus you don't have to listen to cw commentary.

Users who are viewing this thread