Watch along (2 Viewers)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Hilarious . " Football is corrupt " the most ironic statement a plastic , day tripper could make .
What a pathetic bunch of lost souls .
Very funny though.

Sky Blue Harry H

That was hilarious - shows what fans go through. To be fair, that was the mirror image of what I was going through during that turnaround; don't think I have laughed/grinned/cheered as much during a period of a football match (probably even the FA Cup final). It was just surreal watching us take apart a team (who should have been so clearly a class above).

ceetee

That was hilarious - shows what fans go through. To be fair, that was the mirror image of what I was going through during that turnaround; don't think I have laughed/grinned/cheered as much during a period of a football match (probably even the FA Cup final). It was just surreal watching us take apart a team (who should have been so clearly a class above).
Well they were a class above in the first half. That's what makes the turnaround even more of an amazing achievement

GaryJones

Not sure if link will work below but find it and watch for their reactions. May help the healing process, it’s crazy how many people watch these every week commentating on their games.

Watch along

if it fails, look for Gavs highlights

That had me in stitches!
Priceless….

itsabuzzard

Not sure if link will work below but find it and watch for their reactions. May help the healing process, it’s crazy how many people watch these every week commentating on their games.

Watch along

Only watched up to O'Hare's goal as at 63 my time on this earth is limited, but all these sad people are suffering from narcissistic personality disorder, and as a consequence, we suffer too. Their sense of entitlement is astonishing.

ProfessorbyGrace

Watch along

I saw this randomly the other day, some of those guys are absolutely comical. The Flying Pig United guy is hilarious.

Danceswithhorses

Those heavy Manc accents are so difficult to understand lol
One 'twat' even said...Coventry have come so far for the game today...clearly showing
1..he's not in Manchester
2..he's a fecking southern glory hunter.

'Corrupt'..possibly mate, but 'big' teams nearly always gets decisions their way against the 'little' teams....enjoy the experience from the other side for once.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but none of them had the decency to say Cov have played well....it's all Utd are shit, Ten Haag is shit and their players are shit....humility deficient the lot of them.

Last edited:

Sick Boy

Those heavy Manc accents are so difficult to understand.
One 'twat' even said...Coventry have come so far for the game today...clearly showing
1..he's not in Manchester
2..he's a fecking southern glory hunter.

'Corrupt'..possibly mate, but 'big' teams nearly always gets decisions their way against the 'little' teams....enjoy the experience from the other side for once.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but none of them had the decency to say Cov have played well....it's all Utd are shit, Ten Haag is shit and their players are shit....humility deficient the lot of them.
They’re consumers rather than fans and who the super league and var is aimed at.

Ashdown

That was a fun watch but how arrogant were those plastic pricks…..tell you what though, not one of them suspected offside or appealed for it either….VAR managed at great pain to find that and then gloss over it in seconds…..

Mucca Mad Boys

I’d like to know who is watching someone watch a game of football for ‘entertainment’.

The clips can be funny but it’s all performative… I did enjoy the 19 minutes of meltdown.

Users who are viewing this thread