Waste of money (1 Viewer)

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Yesterday approached the ground from shopping area I passed the station a packed train (surprise ah) pulled in fans of both exited it.On reaching the the point where our fans go right and away fans go left stood a solitary flat capped copper (no cheap o, overtime rate as well) mega phone slung over his shoulder.To me this was a waste of money as he was doing nothing just staring blankly into space.Using the mega phone directing people might just have earned some of his corn.
I noticed inside the ground other places where money was being wasted am I the only one to see this or is every one else not bothered.
These we show up in increases in our season ticket prices next season.
PS If they want some one to do what he was doing which was nothing give it to some young guy who needs the money more than him.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

So just to confirm, you're saying ticket prices are going to increase because of a copper with a megaphone, not using it?
No. Said I noticed other instants inside the ground as well.Our block has an extra steward now .The excess policing of Millwall fan IMO they brought 700 /800.Same in the concourse at the interval groups of 5 or 6 talking among themselves no interest in proceeding ,might be wrong on that one my have been on a break .My point is any extra cost will probably show up in ticket prices

Users who are viewing this thread