Wasps signs have actually gone!! (2 Viewers)

SHUNT31

Record attendance today of 32,128. Maybe they were correct when they said the new capacity of the stadium is now over 33,000.

How has the stadium capacity increased and where did you hear that? Genuine question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

How has the stadium capacity increased and where did you hear that? Genuine question.

When the Lionesses game was announced, the official press release said the stadium had a capacity of 33,200 and something. I can't remember the actual figure and couldn't find it today.

I did hear years back when they removed the scoreboard that it increased the capacity slightly due to a few hundred additional seats being gained in Block 15.

hill83

Not Frasers Arena or Flannels Arena please just because the initialism will get confusing on here.

Anyway, here’s your options:

I quite like the Sweatshop Arena. Get right to the point. Although the No Fear Arena is pretty metal.

Sofakingood Arena

fernandopartridge

When the Lionesses game was announced, the official press release said the stadium had a capacity of 33,200 and something. I can't remember the actual figure and couldn't find it today.

I did hear years back when they removed the scoreboard that it increased the capacity slightly due to a few hundred additional seats being gained in Block 15.
It's stated capacity in 2005 when it opened was 32500 before there were any scoreboards XD

AndreasB

I thought the 2012 Olympics games were sell outs too but attendances probably lost in time.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I thought the 2012 Olympics games were sell outs too but attendances probably lost in time.

Don't know all of the games but the ones I attended:

Japan Women v Canada Women 14,119
Sweden Women v SA women 18,290 (both games followed each other)
GB women v Canada Women 28,828
Canada women v France women (bronze medal) 12,645

Users who are viewing this thread