Wasps pull out... (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Surely by then tho we’ve missed the deadline and we’re playing away from the city ?

Yeah we probably will.

The Wasps / Council / Trust Pr will be trying to get everybody in black and gold by then though.

Sky Blue Pete

No, it's the same legal argument entirely, SISU are basically using another route. They could have used this route in the first place but obviously didn't because the Judicial Review process meant more cost for the defendants in court.
It’s the actual definition of madness. Keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome. I think joy is clinically insane

David O'Day

It’s the actual definition of madness. Keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome. I think joy is clinically insane
Why its differentbpeopke making the decision. I think you're clinically a twat

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

Why its differentbpeopke making the decision. I think you're clinically a twat

Seriously?? It’s the same argument every time. No one has agreed why will the commission suddenly go oh yep you have a point. Grow up it’s like a conspiracy theory on here.

Nick

Administrator
Now there's a weird account trying to discredit because a thread has a link automatically posted to twitter after I asked Moz why he isn't bothered about his fellow board member abusing and doing the same sort of nonsense he was condemning.

It's laughable really how they think they aren't obvious,

Sky Blue Pete

Where's the conspiracy you mention?
It’s like one. Someone says wasps are running scared and have something to hide and it becomes gospel. Or ccc have messed up and broken the law. They haven’t. They are morally bankrupt for selling to wasps but Sisu have failed and however many times they try they will always lose

It’s like Area 51. However many times people show the facts there’s always someone saying what about this and what about that

Sisu fucked up not buying in initially
Ccc fucked up selling to wasps
Wasps fucked up assuming they could run at a profit
Ccfc and fans are innocent bystanders to the grandstanding and mess

David O'Day

Seriously?? It’s the same argument every time. No one has agreed why will the commission suddenly go oh yep you have a point. Grow up it’s like a conspiracy theory on here.
Because they'll look into it and make their own minds up.

Greggs

The fact you claim to know more about complex legal activities, compared to that of a multi-million pound hedge fund, says to me you're perhaps the insane one.

djr8369

As much as I dislike conspiracy theories the council and wasps are trying very hard to stop any legal process. While I agree there’s a lot of cynicism on SISUs side in terms of how they have used legal process I also don’t think they expect to win the case, only to uncover evidence to perhaps lead into a slightly different legal challenge.

We only know about a lot of the councils actions because this has successfully worked already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
you would think that SISU would have to know that once the complaint was made there was no going back to stop it.

I don't see them giving wasps that sort of undertaking, it would go against what i think they are trying to achieve

No clarity needed, seems pretty clear to be honest

SISU have started a legal process they can not stop with as yet ramifications that cannot be quantified but could include anything from nothing up to and including bankruptcy of Wasps

Wasps want protection from any financial damage the EC complaint might create that they are simply never going to get from SISU.

Result CCFC - homeless :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Brilliant!!!:mad:

Last edited:

OffenhamSkyBlue

WTF? If I'm reading that right Wasps are now saying that if they and / or the council are found to be in the wrong and there's a financial implication to that ruling the football club has to cover that?
That's what it seems to be saying! There was a lot on here earlier about indemnifying them by some means, but i wouldn't like to see the price of that insurance policy!!!

Nick

Administrator
Wouldn’t the guarantee just be if it’s successful sisu wont pursue wasps? They surely can’t be asking for them to indemnify wasps if the council come calling?

I don't think SISU have any power over what is found by the committee in Europe do they? They just pointed them in the direction to investigate it.

Users who are viewing this thread