Wasps owner rules out allowing CCFC to have a stake in ACL as well as buying the... (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Duffer please can you let me know how it makes sense ? is this 365 revenue a religion that is now accepted on faith alone? Still nobody can tell me how much income will these these 365 revenues will bring in to CCFC.

In short how much income will it bring to the club given we have to shell out a considerable sum in order to even start collecting them.

I still think that even in wasps case the majority of their revenue will be generated from Ticket sales and TV , their spend is not wildly off CCFC salary spend so even a moderate income in the top league in rugby in % terms contributes more to the club over a football club.

If we are to move up the leagues our salary increases as will our sponsorship, ticket sales, prize money and TV revenue. All of these will dwarf the dividend from any profits from ACL or any stadium we are to build.

I think the financial case is clear , stay put for now, concentrate on the team.

With regards to any limited future of CCFC and CRFC I had not commented as I think CCFC's earning potential is intrinsically tied to our Progress and if we are to have ambitions of being a premier league club then I do feel that stadium revenue becomes irrelevant.

CRFC well time will tell , I certainly went a few more times

Broken record time.

We don't know the exact extra income that we would have if we had 100% matchday and 365 day income would be exactly because we haven't seen any business plans. However we know that in the championship, with midtable attendances without the above income we consistently have one of the lowest 3-4 turnovers in the league, therefore we have the financial capacity to only have one of the 3-4 worst funded squads in the league, therefore will be one of the worst clubs in the league.

We know that this has been a problem before sisu arrived as Micky Adams & Paul fletcher stated as much, and the fact we were pretty much insolvent leading to sisu buying us

Duffer is right, the medium to long term options are:

A) stay at the Ricoh and struggle and be a league one club with the odd promotion

B) build our own ground and struggle and be a league one club with the odd promotion.

I can't see wasps giving us cheap rent at the level it's currently at or continuing to give us 50% of the profits from matchdays. So in 3 years time the deal will be significantly worse than we currently have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

Broken record time.

We don't know the exact extra income that we would have if we had 100% matchday and 365 day income would be exactly because we haven't seen any business plans. However we know that in the championship, with midtable attendances without the above income we consistently have one of the lowest 3-4 turnovers in the league, therefore we have the financial capacity to only have one of the 3-4 worst funded squads in the league, therefore will be one of the worst clubs in the league.

We know that this has been a problem before sisu arrived as Micky Adams & Paul fletcher stated as much, and the fact we were pretty much insolvent leading to sisu buying us

Duffer is right, the medium to long term options are:

A) stay at the Ricoh and struggle and be a league one club with the odd promotion

B) build our own ground and struggle and be a league one club with the odd promotion.

I can't see wasps giving us cheap rent at the level it's currently at or continuing to give us 50% of the profits from matchdays. So in 3 years time the deal will be significantly worse than we currently have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Sounds to me then that we have 3 years to get back to back promotions and get in the Premier.

What we need now, is a 3 year plan.

stupot07

Sounds to me then that we have 3 years to get back to back promotions and get in the Premier.

What we need now, is a 3 year plan.

The only Premier our clubs going to get anywhere near, is the Premier Inn in town! ;)

skybluetony176

Just as an aside, a guy in the Hinckley pub I was in last night informed me that Leicester Tigers were bringing up to 21000 supporters to the Wasps fixture on the 9th May !! Not sure how true that figure is but the away support will flood into Cov.

According to my boss who's a tigers fan there's a waiting list for tickets at tigers, season or otherwise. So alot of fans are probably finding it easier to watch tigers in Coventry than Leicester so it wouldn't surprise me. I know he's watching tigers for the first time in years.

Users who are viewing this thread