Wasps on the up? I hope not! (3 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

...and...I don't put myself out to go to any game just because of it being a 'Community Day' Mr Snidey-Pants. I am not part of the community. I live 135miles away...so any game other than Pompey at the moment is an away game for me. That does mean I don't attend as often as you might, certainly less often than I'd like - that will probably get me your applause as well

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
135 miles away yet you turned up to go to Wasps. I'm embarrassed for you

SkyblueBazza

You are the WUM. Have a look through your post history, it's either this (which you came back on bump) or the Brexit thread for you. How about you post about CCFC on a CCFC forum, there's an idea?

You have tried to come on here and have been corrected and shown to be wrong on almost everything you have tried to push. From no violence in rugby to Wasps average attendance.

My hate of Wasps is people like you to be honest. I don't doubt there are loads of decent rugby fans who don't seem to think they are above everybody else. Far too many have gone from "football fans" to "rugby fans" and think now they should get a tweed jacket and be superior.

I have posted many times aboit CCFC over my time on the forum. And I don't need to justify myself to you about anything. And I certainly can't be arsed to look up your 'bumping' crap. If you object so strongly to other topics being on a CCFC forum - well I understand that you are the admin...sort it out!

Let me reassure you - I am superior to nobody, & never consider myself to be either. Ypu have an issue with tweed jackets now as well?

Nick

Administrator
I have posted many times aboit CCFC over my time on the forum. And I don't need to justify myself to you about anything. And I certainly can't be arsed to look up your 'bumping' crap. If you object so strongly to other topics being on a CCFC forum - well I understand that you are the admin...sort it out!

Let me reassure you - I am superior to nobody, & never consider myself to be either. Ypu have an issue with tweed jackets now as well?

I thought you were an expert while you were going on about wums.

Ironic you now claim to not know about or bother the ccfc community Day because of how far away you live but have posted how many times about the wasps one in the same stadium?

Gift that keeps on giving.

SkyblueBazza

I thought you were an expert while you were going on about wums.

Ironic you now claim to not know about or bother the ccfc community Day because of how far away you live but have posted how many times about the wasps one in the same stadium?

Gift that keeps on giving.

I posted once. Everything else was a response (mostly to you!) or answering your questions.

SkyblueBazza

Incorrect yet again. It's very strange.
Why don't you just shut-up then? Perhaps I wouldn't keep responding then. You have time to go back through 'history'...I sneaked a peak at yours. What proportion of your post/responses in the last hour or two are to do with CCFC? Doesn't look like many to me. So pot, kettle & black!

Nick

Administrator
Why don't you just shut-up then? Perhaps I wouldn't keep responding then. You have time to go back through 'history'...I sneaked a peak at yours. What proportion of your post/responses in the last hour or two are to do with CCFC? Doesn't look like many to me. So pot, kettle & black!

I don't need time, it takes seconds to click your profile.

I wasn't talking about the last couple of hours, I was talking months. Are you really trying to compare my posts in the last hour to yours in the last few months? Ha

You are looking more and more desperate to try and have a point after they get disproved over and over.

It's really weird.

SkyblueBazza

I don't need time, it takes seconds to click your profile.

I wasn't talking about the last couple of hours, I was talking months. Are you really trying to compare my posts in the last hour to yours in the last few months? Ha

You are looking more and more desperate to try and have a point after they get disproved over and over.

It's really weird.
Trying to prove nothing.
Certainly not desperate, certainly don't need to exchange with you anymore on it

Liquid Gold

Wasps fans at work, never go any more because they disagree with the move from London. They just go to Bath and Bristol games occasionally but say it isn't the same. Feel sorry for them. Makes it even worse when self entitled twats now claim their club.

SkyblueBazza

Wasps fans at work, never go any more because they disagree with the move from London. They just go to Bath and Bristol games occasionally but say it isn't the same. Feel sorry for them. Makes it even worse when self entitled twats now claim their club.
Oi! Nowt wrong with Bath except needing a new stadium...& perhaps a bit of consistency

Users who are viewing this thread