Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brighton Sky Blue

Why did Ranson leave? I can’t remember

Some shady reason if I remember. Late in 2010, after SISU turned off the tap, he went on to say

“We can’t afford to exercise the option and that’s it. I think the day we get in the Premier League then we have a conversation about it but, until then, we are a tenant and very well looked after by ACL and that’s where we are.”

Evo1883

I can’t believe Sisu would buy a football club and have no interest in buying the stadium associated with it.

But here we are.

They probably do have interest , they are also probably out of their depth with Ashley and the fraser group

Nsgdm1

But Ashley has had links to Wasps.

Wasps apparently need to play in their ‘home’ for two years when reforming.

The fact that FRP have rushed this through without letting SISU have a sniff (if they were even interested) means it could be plausible.

I just want us to own a stake in the ground and not have them around. Not too much to ask.
Maybe he is the money behind the Wasps rescue, involvement dependant on him getting the stadium though.
I also think he will end up owning Cov City too ,just not yet as SISU will feel in quite a strong position with him buying the stadium .
He is a hard faced businessman will wait until the time is right for him , no need to rush as if he gets the stadium, he has the rent from CCFC guaranteed as well as all the other income streams to bide him over until the time is right for him.

Brighton Sky Blue

Was he replaced by the ‘Super Board’ with Orange Ken and the text in your subs bloke

Seemed to me in hindsight Ranson wasn’t really a bad egg

There were some dodgy goings on with the Gunnarsson and Turner sales to Cardiff combined with his Pro Zone stuff

shepardo01

I've just heard some interesting news from my mate who is ITK!
You need to share... I've just been told it's 100pc Ashley. Ground only. There are worries within the club regarding this. More will be known tomorrow.....

Edit... just seen your pointless post

usskyblue

Cheers mate. Now I never said my mate was ITK in relation to the club. However, he does work for Tesco and there is a club card special on Kit Kats coming up.

fe5cbd21fdc07a2d7abc23f12cd289a0.gif

MalcSB

Fact remains that literally nothing was stopping Sisu making a bid, just like last time. If they'd actually bid and failed I'd be with you, but all along they've said they don't want it. Maybe they were telling the truth?

How do demolitions happen then?
You would need some sort of permission first, and probably a reason other than just fancying doing it. Probably even more tricky if it’s a mid terrace.

Brighton Sky Blue

Ahh ‘Uncle Ray’ [cringe]…his viewpoint was lauded at the time too.

Interesting that it started out as 'yeah, we'll probably buy the option after a while', then went to 'well, we'll buy it when things start to pick up', to 'yeah no chance got no money'.

Then he disappeared

WestEndAgro

So in a nut shell, no one is any clearer knowing what's going on in with this shit show.

Liquid Gold

Load of bickering here for nothing tonight.

CCC are shitbags who would happily fuck over the club for a freddo - nothing new
SISU couldn’t be persuaded to change there ways by the visits of three ghosts on Christmas Eve - standard.

Sisu will sell to Mike Ashley. Until they start on the sob stories I’m certain of it.

The Philosopher

Interesting that it started out as 'yeah, we'll probably buy the option after a while', then went to 'well, we'll buy it when things start to pick up', to 'yeah no chance got no money'.

Then he disappeared
Ranson did a proper number on Joy.

Punted his “model” to Soton and others then got CCFC.

Got her to spend 7m on club then “22m” (Source: Fisher) on players and high wages etc. Joy thought that we had £22m )or whatever) worth of assets. Didn’t understand contract rundown.

£3m or whatever Westwood declined new contract. Dawned on Joy that her “investments” could potentially be worth FA.

Went into panic mode.
Rest is history

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Load of bickering here for nothing tonight.

CCC are shitbags who would happily fuck over the club for a freddo - nothing new
SISU couldn’t be persuaded to change there ways by the visits of three ghosts on Christmas Eve - standard.

Sisu will sell to Mike Ashley. Until they start on the sob stories I’m certain of it.
Exactly. assume we’ll be sold to Ashley until SISU say otherwise.

Didn’t overson tweet 1 step backwards 2 steps forward - I’d hazard a guess we’re in the 1 step backwards part.

the rumoured Hoffman “good news by Christmas comments”

let Ashley complete the ACL sale, then he’ll move onto us

Brighton Sky Blue

Ranson did a proper number on Joy.

Punted his “model” to Soton and others then got CCFC.

Got her to spend 7m on club then “22m” (Source: Fisher) on players and high wages etc. Joy thought that we had £22m )or whatever) worth of assets. Didn’t understand contract rundown.

£3m or whatever Westwood declined new contract. Dawned on Joy that her “investments” could potentially be worth FA.

Went into panic mode.
Rest is history

She admitted to as much. Had she done some due diligence she'd probably never have got involved or instead just gone straight for the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread