Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astute

Normally, tenants aren't allowed to do anything to a property without the ok from the freeholder, so who would that be then?.......................
Oh fuck!
When you have a leasehold you own the property for the duration of the lease but not the land it is built on. You are liable for all repairs and maintenance. There are also terms and conditions you must keep to.

I once owned a freehold property which had terms and conditions. One was no trailers at all IE caravans to be parked up on the land. I put our caravan on the drive. An irate neighbour contacted the company who built the house. Before we moved in they tried bullying everyone. The house builder didn't want to know. But it wasn't built by CCC.

Let's put it another way. CCC wouldn't have given a 250 year leasehold on a property that won't last half that period if they had to keep it up to standard.

Tommo1993

Fuck the “rugby family”.

£70 a ticket (which is bad tbf) they’re complaining about. Put two football nations of similar stature of the sport there for the same price and that sells out within hours.

Johnnythespider

Fuck the “rugby family”.

£70 a ticket (which is bad tbf) they’re complaining about. Put two football nations of similar stature of the sport there for the same price and that sells out within hours.
Lot's of free tickets being handed out in schools yesterday, i quite like rugby league but wouldn't pay that much to watch it.

Terry Gibson's perm

I thought last night it might have been nice to go but that price would have put me off I might have paid £10.

tisza

The old smoke and mirrors cashflow.
On Wasps attendances one big concert does probably equal 5 prem matches in cashflow. Cashflow doesn't mean profit.
More a reflection on rugby income rather the concert income. But maybe figures NEC would be looking at in their bid for the arena.
Also plenty of non-COVID years if concerts are so great why didn't they do more? Maybe not so many bans can sell tickets like Rammstein.

SHUNT31

The old smoke and mirrors cashflow.
On Wasps attendances one big concert does probably equal 5 prem matches in cashflow. Cashflow doesn't mean profit.
More a reflection on rugby income rather the concert income. But maybe figures NEC would be looking at in their bid for the arena.
Also plenty of non-COVID years if concerts are so great why didn't they do more? Maybe not so many bans can sell tickets like Rammstein.

Just can’t see NEC being genuinely interested. Makes no sense.

Grendel

The Philosopher

“Wasps accuse Gallagher Premiership teams of profiting from club’s demise by offering stars ‘derisory’ contracts”

Welcome to the real world. The offer we had to accept for Hyam was derisory - I’m guessing some of that money had to go on sorting the pitch and covering wages when we didn’t get any gate receipts for the first month.

I’ve zero sympathy for Wasps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread