Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid Gold

The problem is they just don’t accept their role in helping to harm us.

they’re nit the direct cause, but they tried to take advantage of a situation they didn’t understand nor should have been involved in,

since then they’ve refused to accept their role, and havE refused to understand how their presence has effected us.

all We’ve had from them is that we should be grateful to them, and that we should just be happy being second fiddle, and not feel welcome in a stadium built for us.

I have no sympathy because they shows us no sympathy - they showed us contempt. I’ll never forgive that
Made all the worse because they had to play second fiddle at Wycombe and knew how shit it could be.

When they had the opportunity to act differently to a tenant they doubled down and forced shit that they never had to endure in Wycombe.

I have zero sympath and am actively enjoying them falling apart.

torchomatic

Would it be appropriate to post my Derek Richardson "we're going to be the biggest team in Europe" quotes again?

chiefdave

Didn't someone attached to Wasps come out the other week and say there was absolutely no chance they were going into administration it was all internet rumours. Does anyone connected to that club ever tell the truth

jordan210

giphy.gif

torchomatic

Didn't someone attached to Wasps come out the other week and say there was absolutely no chance they were going into administration it was all internet rumours. Does anyone connected to that club ever tell the truth

It was Richardson himself, wasn't it?

SHUNT31

I’m just sitting at work praying this means we can get back to being a normal club with our own ground etc!

I remember 6 years ago saying to my new Mrs at the time that I don’t see a way out of this for us unless they go bust. Now there’s a chance.

Keeping everything crossed, but it’s hard to optimistic being a city fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo1883

I think to be fair, that pretty much everyone on here has expressed some form of sympathy for the original supporters of Wasps - the ones from down South who went regularly and ended up with their club ripped away from them and moved 100 miles without a second thought about that original fanbase.

Any 'gloating' is for the demise of a divisive club who've shown no issue with turning up in a city with a top two tier rugby club already in existence, taking potential fan base from said rugby club and our own CCFC, a club who picked up a stadium built for us on the cheap (I know CCC are complicit), a club who weren't bothered about the folk of Henley when it came to taking a facility of them, a club who have taken £35 million from folk to finance a stadium they haven't been able to afford, a club that owe HMRC a few million, a club that likely owe local suppliers some much needed cash flow.

Original fans like your Tinder match, I do feel sorry for. But I don't so anyone gloating at such fans.

The hate runs so deep for me that I don't give a fuck about them , sorry

torchomatic

torchomatic

I feel for the players and the staff who will lose their jobs.
However the blame has to lie with Richardson, Vaughan etc. biggest debt in European rugby ha ha

CCC, Maton, Duggan, Lucas too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread