Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fernandopartridge

My bank statement read HMV Empire after buying beer on Saturday at the stadium and someone stated the week before it was Dhillons brewey on theirs. Have ACL had to source the beer locally. Hopefully these local businesses will be or have been paid.
I'm guessing the reason is that you have paid the supplier directly and Wasps are effectively holding stock on consignment

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

My bank statement read HMV Empire after buying beer on Saturday at the stadium and someone stated the week before it was Dhillons brewey on theirs. Have ACL had to source the beer locally. Hopefully these local businesses will be or have been paid.

I've had transactions from the stadium going against peculiar companies for ages.
Had one go the the royal Warwickshire club last season after a night game, might have been Peterborough

torchomatic

Interesting differences in headlines on the BBC Championship page and BBC Rugby U page. Screenshot_20221011-205856_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20221011-205912_Chrome.jpg

Colin Steins Smile

Actually agree with you!!! Can you Adam and Eve it.

Also very sceptical of American owners (I know SISU are utter cocks, whom I do not trust one bit) but equally I don’t/wouldn’t trust American owners, so for me it would be out of the frying pan and into the fire.
The increasing number of American owners within the English game is a concern, due to the direction some of them would like to take our national game.
A major factor is that English clubs are considered much better value than comparable American sports clubs and this is accentuated by the current value of the GB Pound v US Dollar...and that was true prior to Kama Karsi Kuartangs mini budget.

AndreasB

Same here. I had a pint of Kestrel and half a Springfield Bitter in the Legends Lounge and on my bank statement it said The Elastic Inn and Busters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator

Weird how they would bring other card terminals in though if they were just buying beer?

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
"Toxic reputation" if it goes down the admin route.
Would imagine more than a few bondholders are original Wasps fans that would have their loyalty tested actually losing money.

Even Shugs acknowledges the game's up :oops: -

My reading of it is that we won’t have to wait that long Grendel. If it’s not announced by close of play tomorrow it’s done I think. To Ashley 100m is peanuts. The only possibility is that he takes it as is to avoid having a bun fight with others in admin. Or that the fifth investor is a billionaire Wasps fanatic.

Nick

Administrator
The thing is, people like Bobby Bridge have just copy and pasted straight from Wasps PR team for months / years so people haven't realised how fucked they actually are / were.

Even up to about 3 or 4 months ago people thought that everything other than the Rugby was bringing in shit loads of profit and everything was fine.

Rodders1

The thing is, people like Bobby Bridge have just copy and pasted straight from Wasps PR team for months / years so people haven't realised how fucked they actually are / were.

Even up to about 3 or 4 months ago people thought that everything other than the Rugby was bringing in shit loads of profit and everything was fine.
We live in the age of populist bullshit… people believe what they want to believe…. Too late now

shepardo01

If only they were questioning people like Maton and Duggins.
Duggins' lies should have been questioned a few years back... but at that stage, the Cov Tel was just a Wasps and anti sisu pr machine, and Linell used to shut down any mere mention of any Council shenanigans (which I personally experienced on a number of occasions!) The Trust also had Henry Winter on speed-dial pushing anti-sisu rhetoric....
I can't wait to see the demise of Wasps in Coventry- and hope it happens badly.

Nick

Administrator
Duggins' lies should have been questioned a few years back... but at that stage, the Cov Tel was just a Wasps and anti sisu pr machine, and Linell used to shut down any mere mention of any Council shenanigans (which I personally experienced on a number of occasions!) The Trust also had Henry Winter on speed-dial pushing anti-sisu rhetoric....
I can't wait to see the demise of Wasps in Coventry- and hope it happens badly.

Nobody is daring to ask the people at the Council what checks they did. Reeves is still there, West got his big pay off, Maton is the Mayor.

shepardo01

Nobody is daring to ask the people at the Council what checks they did. Reeves is still there, West got his big pay off, Maton is the Mayor.
Because the Cov Tel did such a good job (backed up by other previously mentioned parties) of painting a picture which meant there was never any need for scrutiny of it.
Was only last week speaking to someone (an avid cov tel reader over many years) that had no idea that CCC loaned Wasps the money to buy the lease..

usskyblue

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread