Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shepardo01

Jul 16, 2011
Been saying this for weeks.
I know!... it is, has been obvious to those with their eyes open.
The comments are interesting- kind of backing up that there isn't really a necessity to take Ashley's "deal"... but obviously they will...

wingy

Jul 9, 2011
What was that long statement Clive read out early in the show tonight from Body .Sounded quite complementary and conciliatory largely around getting the games on I think.
But missed some of it?

rexo87

May 2, 2014
What's this Byng chatting about then? Is he working with/for Sisu?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

duffer

Oct 28, 2010
Boddy’s program notes, awkward for a few 😬

View attachment 27137

Genuinely mystified. I still don't get what the Council have got to do with it. They don't own the arena. What could Reeves have actually done?

I'm not saying that Boddy is lying, btw, I just really can't see their input here.

I've no problem with being proven wrong on this, but frankly, knowing the Council is involved somehow (especially Reeves) does not make me sleep more easily.

Alkhen

Jul 23, 2012
Gloucestershire
Boddys notes weirdly making me feel more optimistic that something is happening behind the scenes. All seems very cordial. SISU love to throw mud when they feel wronged so I'd have thought they would have broken cover by now if they felt hard done by.

I have my fingers crossed 🤞

Reactions: SkyBlueSam01

usskyblue

Jan 31, 2012
Tampa
It has been reported that Ashley wants to build an additional car park and hotel near the CBS. My guess is, this isn't going to happen without the council being involved.

The council be like..

f66897f72900b4833e42ceecbf9fb13aeff66087.gifv

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
We've found out what the council have done to spite SISU through him, and that's not take the lease back, so ensuring that creditors and businesses get nothing, and they can hand SISU a new lease for free.

The bastards!

Where actually are the quotes from him by the way?

Saddlebrains

Jul 2, 2019
Coventry
Those saying they cant understand why the council will be involved I've said numerous times

ACL is basically the council under a different guise. The puppetmaster of ACL is Reeves, Duggins etc. Hence the involvement

slowpoke

Apr 24, 2015
And I'd suggest using Byng as a voice of authority is as stupid as nailing your financial colours to the Dale Evans mast.
Who is this Byng bloke and where has he come from all of a sudden.
If he’s trying to take on Mike Ashley’s attempts to buy the stadium good luck to him I’d think MA has swatted bigger fish than him in his business career.

NorthernWisdom

Apr 23, 2013
ACL is basically the council under a different guise
ACL was bought by Wasps. It is nothing to do with CCC any more.

In fact, the current directors of ACL

If that's not good enough, how about the announcement of Wasps getting a 100% shareholding?

In fact the whole point of Wasps being here was so CCC could divest themselves of a hassle that saw them sued repeatedly by SISU. They didn't want it!

Reactions: Otis

Sky Blue Pete

Nov 24, 2012
ACL was bought by Wasps. It is nothing to do with CCC any more.

In fact, the current directors of ACL

If that's not good enough, how about the announcement of Wasps getting a 100% shareholding?

In fact the whole point of Wasps being here was so CCC could divest themselves of a hassle that saw them sued repeatedly by SISU. They didn't want it!
And yet …

Saddlebrains

Jul 2, 2019
Coventry
ACL was brought by wasps

Exactly

And we all know how much the council and Richardson etc lick each others sphincter in cahoots

Reactions: shepardo01

skybluetony176

Aug 2, 2013
ACL was brought by wasps

Exactly

And we all know how much the council and Richardson etc lick each others sphincter in cahoots
It’s irrelevant. ACL and CCC are two separate legal entities. The administrator is the one making the decisions at ACL now and they have a legal requirement to get the best deal for ACL’s creditors, they vet any approaches for ACL not the council.

rhino1002

Nov 19, 2015
It’s irrelevant. ACL and CCC are two separate legal entities. The administrator is the one making the decisions at ACL now and they have a legal requirement to get the best deal for ACL’s creditors, they vet any approaches for ACL not the council.
Can anyone tell me who the administrator is because I didn't think that they are yet in administration and an administrator had not yet been appointed

• Love
Reactions: Sky Blue Pete

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
I'm still waiting for what CCC have dinner to shaft SISU apart from not shafting creditors and not handing a lease to them without question.

Allusion, inference, smoke and mirrors, but still nothing concrete apart from a predisposition to not like local authorities.

Still hungry NW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread