Wasps go to bottom of the pyramid (2 Viewers)

SkyBlueCharlie9

Resident's little flag says.... Bees Not Wasps.
Do they know something about the Cov Bees relocating to Kent instead of Wasps?

jordan210

"All we are waiting for is a competition to join that will allow us to compete at the highest level - and one that shares our values."

So basicly we have no real plan. But we want to play at a level above anyone else in this situation cos we are wasps.

Skyblueweeman

"We can now inform you that we have secured the core Sustainable finance and a Stadium in which to play".

Firstly, you don't need to capitalise the S in sustainable.

Secondly,
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

fernandopartridge

"We can now inform you that we have secured the core Sustainable finance and a Stadium in which to play".

Firstly, you don't need to capitalise the S in sustainable.

Secondly,
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
That's unless they've got their own definition of sustainable which they probably have

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

That's unless they've got their own definition of sustainable which they probably have

I did think that as I typed it that perhaps they had got some finance from a company called Sustainable but I was hoping that no one would pick up on that.

Cheers FP!

tisza

"All we are waiting for is a competition to join that will allow us to compete at the highest level - and one that shares our values."

So basicly we have no real plan. But we want to play at a level above anyone else in this situation cos we are wasps.
Hanging on hoping the RFU etc can force through changes to Championship that lets the likes of Wasps & London Irish jump the queue all the way upto the 2nd Tier.

TomRad85

Fair play to Wasps, we were all feeling a little despondent after a heavy home defeat but they've come out with another press release to make you realise that it could be a lot worse
The one thing that can unite 99% of the fanbase. The 1% of City fans that are/were also Wasps sympathisers are the lowest form of life though.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

What's the point in this?

What a fine role model and businessman to pick as the male player is the collection for him or the team?

the comments are brutal and after hearing the boat stories the second one very apt.

Last edited:

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Haven't they already announced their new home is in that hotbed of rugby support of Sevenoaks?
I think they have been proper parasitic wasps in Worcester and fucked them good and proper before moving on to spread their misery to yet another potential fan-base.
I've lost track, rumours about the m40 corridor, possible move to Wales, could be anywhere really. I think the person that owns them also owns the old Warriors stadium so i think they will try and pitch up there, even if only on a supposedly 'temporary' basis.

duffer

"How likely would you be to subscribe to a TV channel if Wasps were available to watch?"

Good Lord.

As to wanting to play in a division that shares their values, they haven't got any bloody values, so that will be tricky.

As for sustainable, that's for the birds too. If they want a sustainable journey, then start at the bottom and work your way up like everyone else.

London Wasps, English Rugby's un-flushable turd.

jordan210

Wasps have confirmed they will not use the former Sixways Stadium of Worcester Warriors as an interim home when the club is cleared to return to rugby.

The six-time Premiership champions were based in Coventry when they went into administration in October 2022.
Club legend Kenny Logan was hopeful they would initially choose Sixways, prior to relocating to Kent.

But a Wasps spokesperson said they will use a temporary base in the "Greater London and South East England Area".

The spokesperson added: "Wasps have never considered Sixways as a permanent home and were involved only to facilitate an option to play at the stadium on a temporary basis.

"Our intended permanent home is now in Kent, where we are actively pursuing our new stadium."

Wasps had £95m of debts when they went into administration, which cost them their place in the Premiership.

They have been working with Sevenoaks District Council to find the right site for a permanent new home and would like to enter a league next season, although chairman Chris Holland said in October that they may have to wait until 2025-26 to do so.

"All we are waiting for is a competition to join that will allow us to compete at the highest level - and one that shares our values," said a statement issued on Monday.

Wasps were based at two London locations before moving to Wycombe in 2002, and then Coventry in 2014.

Users who are viewing this thread