Wasps go to bottom of the pyramid (2 Viewers)

hill83

Nelly welly twat still thinks they are too big and will go higher up the pyramid - can someone tell him they’ve got no players

They finally banned me from drunken drivel - karma - Grendel banned - club fucked for good

Grendel banned from a forum. This is all too much for me to take. What a few weeks.

Sbarcher

Might be a few decent players for Cov rugby to sign?

Grendel

Shugs actually admits

its over GIF

Nick

Administrator
They are nothing but a badge and even that has been very badly tarnished, I think they have delusions of grandeur in relation to their standing in the game. It will quickly move on.
It showed that they were trying to get others to pay for everything, just after the same bloke was a director when they went bust owing millions.

Why would they?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

In all seriousness, they got what they absolutely deserved. All those people that were saying for so long about how they were better than us, and that it wasn't their fault they had such a good opportunity as it was SISU's fault. That they were run ethically, and were doing such a service to the community. Blah blah blah. They were completely corrupt and I am sure several people in high up places were paid off. The council, the media, who knows who else.

Some of us saw through that, and I'm glad we stuck together. In the end the baddie got taken down and the truth (or enough of it) came out.

Fucking delicious.

Paul Anthony

What a week this has been. Play off final, new contract for Mark Robins, and now this. As if we couldn't feel any better after last night! How the tables have turned, hey?

Gynnsthetonic

Nelly welly twat still thinks they are too big and will go higher up the pyramid - can someone tell him they’ve got no players

They finally banned me from drunken drivel - karma - Grendel banned - club fucked for good
That twat Chris Hatfield changed his tune, all City now like nothing has ever happened

fernandopartridge

The statement on their website is one of the more honest sounding things they've written:

We have embarked on a wide ranging, and professional search, for suitable funding. From the outset we had interest from various sources who engaged in their own due diligence, some in depth to the extent that they had direct contact with the governing bodies. Whilst the investment interest continues, we regret to say that the current state of rugby finances, the lack of clarity on the league structure and concerns over promotion has caused the investor group to remain silent and fatigued.

Isn't it awful when you meet the consequences of your actions as a voting member of the Premier League.

Kneeza

They were building a 24k stadium on the M40 corridor last week, the bulkshit they spout. Where will they base themselves though, are they a midlands team or a South East team?
Hopefully they slink back to London with their sorry tails between their legs. There's bound to be a spare parks pitch somewhere there.

duffer

see its still everyone else's fault. not really fair that they were expected to comply with league requirements and actually have money to pay people

Basically a bunch of amateurs, chancers, and dreamers, without a pot to piss in between them.

And yet despite all that they still strung the clueless fuckers at the RFU along for months.

The only difference between this lot and the previous owners, is that this lot couldn't convince enough mugs to gamble their savings on a dream. Lucky escape for some, I'd say.

Grendel

Vulgaris still defending Richardson on his forum - what a clown he is

Grendel

Anyone seen Maton and Duggins or are they to busy crying in to their free wasps shirt

Maton has a season ticket for ccfc - he’s had one for years

Evo1883

If you slow mo'd a sad face to a smile that would accurately show coventry fans journey over the last 6 years , turn it upside down that's wasps 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread