Wasps downward spiral... (8 Viewers)

Travs

I saw a few photos and apart from the ones posted above, the "main stand" did appear to be around 80-90% full...

Peter Billing Eyes

I saw a few photos and apart from the ones posted above, the "main stand" did appear to be around 80-90% full...
Excluding the hospitality tier above, the main stand has the lowest capacity of any section of the CBS arena and holds around 5000-5500 spectators, so based on your comment, there may have been 4000 there (or maybe 1000 paying people) in that part of the ground.

Liquid Gold

Funny seeing that some of them know what is happening being rounded on by others that think everything is perfect.

Also big laugh at the guy that tried to have a dig about being owned by a hedge fund.

The only thing they have to say is "keep paying the rent lol", imagine having to resort to that when you're losing £10m a year with a huge bond to refinance on worse terms.

Grendel

At least they have woken up a bit and starting to show some emotion. Why is that moron Neils talking about the Villa?

Grendel

Well according to one you're criticising Wasps because you had a bad Christmas

Im going to get banned soon. I do genuinely as per my last post on there know a director of rugby at a championship club - why he is one I’ve no idea but in one drunken rant he described them as “dodgy fuckers, scum, no one knows where the money is coming from, wankers, arseholes and as soon as they go bust the fucking better”

I replied “not a fan are you?”

Brighton Sky Blue

Im going to get banned soon. I do genuinely as per my last post on there know a director of rugby at a championship club - why he is one I’ve no idea but in one drunken rant he described them as “dodgy fuckers, scum, no one knows where the money is coming from, wankers, arseholes and as soon as they go bust the fucking better”

I replied “not a fan are you?”

I do know someone whose dad was (and still might be) a director at Cov RFC. Had the same to say.

Grendel

There is no moderation on the drunken wasps shite as I’m still not banned. Can’t people just get pissed create accounts on there and rip the piss for a day? Shugs poor chap will have a heart attack in his care home

Grendel

I'm beginning to think most of the posts are Shugs talking to himself with kentwasp playing gooseberry

It’s definitely GMK in its dying days but there are a couple of others - the other site which has similar platform to this one still has the same weirdos on there

Liquid Gold

Big laughs at the guy thinking that the city has welcomes the insects with open arms. The council did but the public certainly has not and is now not at all bothered by them.

Just this one guy going up with his season ticket for him and his wife/right hand doesn’t make a community.

Grendel

Big laughs at the guy thinking that the city has welcomes the insects with open arms. The council did but the public certainly has not and is now not at all bothered by them.

Just this one guy going up with his season ticket for him and his wife/right hand doesn’t make a community.

The council hierarchy are pretty silent on Wasps now. They’ve become a bit like the drunk uncle no one wants at the wedding

Ash

Love that Shug fella telling one of his fellow posters that this forum is childish, the posters name is Carlos spicy weiner

Think Carlos spicy wiener is a Saints fan who lives in Cov. Enjoyed reading some of his neutral views on why most in the City can’t stand Wasps!

Gynnsthetonic

The council hierarchy are pretty silent on Wasps now. They’ve become a bit like the drunk uncle no one wants at the wedding
I've noticed that too, Duggins, Lucas and Mutton are nowhere,are they regretting there decision now selling to a franchise with 5k gates!

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I've noticed that too, Duggins, Lucas and Mutton are nowhere,are they regretting there decision now selling to a franchise with 5k gates!
I assume they’re not fussed no more. The Ricoh has two tenants - one successful, so therefore money flooding into the city - all whilst not selling to Seppala and not being on the hook for the Ricoh’s losses.

wasps was nothing but a pawn in their vendetta against Sepalla

Liquid Gold

I assume they’re not fussed no more. The Ricoh has two tenants - one successful, so therefore money flooding into the city - all whilst not selling to Seppala and not being on the hook for the Ricoh’s losses.

wasps was nothing but a pawn in their vendetta against Sepalla
Pretty reasonable summary.

What happens if wasps go pop and the lease reverts back to the council would be where it gets interesting.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Pretty reasonable summary.

What happens if wasps go pop and the lease reverts back to the council would be where it gets interesting.
They get to sell the lease all over again and make more money, or revert back to being masters of the club all over again.

the council are in an annoyingly good position

Users who are viewing this thread