Wasps downward spiral... (3 Viewers)

CCFC54321

As predicted wasps getting another thumping at half time at home to Bath.

I said that the financial noose around there neck will start to effect the quality they put out on the pitch!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I was offered free tickets through 2 separate companies and I saw some being offered for free on a local Facebook site, plus Bath would have taken a few.

Terry Gibson's perm

It was like a new toy at Xmas but the initial excitement has worn off and hopefully is heading towards the bin quickly

djbooth

15,721 allegedly....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I had a look against the same game last year and the attendance was up by 3000. Still if they keep losing their star players and the teams around keep improving. It will drop.

CCFC54321

I wonder how many actually paid for there tickets?

I can’t wait to see there financial results this season.

Otis

Just seem some pictures from the game today it looked very empty again
That's a great pity.

giphy.gif

rob9872

Be nice to see Cov swap places with them. Can't stand rugby but W*sps down the BPA and we'll share the Ricoh

fernandopartridge

Looked like the gate was sub 10k today. The bond payment is due and they've not reported any results to the stock exchange. I can see more cash injections from Richardson

Terry Gibson's perm

They seem to be finding that without winning games the Coventry public are not easily parted with their cash.

It looks like freebies are going to be a plenty before Xmas and the best way for us to deal with it is accept the free tickets and then bin them as somebody else may take a ticket and spend some cash or worse enjoy it.

Otis

They seem to be finding that without winning games the Coventry public are not easily parted with their cash.

It looks like freebies are going to be a plenty before Xmas and the best way for us to deal with it is accept the free tickets and then bin them as somebody else may take a ticket and spend some cash or worse enjoy it.
Or even better still, we all ASK for free tickets and then bin them!
giphy.gif

Sick Boy

Hopefully the scumbags will be back in Wycombe soon. I feel sorry for their genuine fans whose club has been taken away from them

Users who are viewing this thread