Wasps downward spiral... (6 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

Place is falling into disrepair too, they are going to need to put their hands in their pockets or take the hit on having less interests in events soon enough.

I am sure when it comes to repair the friendly council will suddenly say that’s their responsibility and will help their friends out

skyblue1991

Just found out this morning they are building a new training centre in Henley in Arden.

Not exactly Coventry is it... Surprisied CCC didn't bend over backwards for them and give them more land and further stop SISU applying for it!

Is the costs for this reflected in their current finances?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

CCFC54321

I imagine the thick bastards at the council haven’t thought for a minute.... hold on wasps came here to also help with the local Coventry kids fulfill there dreams of playing professionally.... shit where’s their academy now.... ?

shame the local rag won’t expose this. Bastards.

fernandopartridge

I imagine the thick bastards at the council haven’t thought for a minute.... hold on wasps came here to also help with the local Coventry kids fulfill there dreams of playing professionally.... shit where’s their academy now.... ?

shame the local rag won’t expose this. Bastards.
In fairness let's think of it another way and the good it'll do CRFC.

jordan210

Lost to Gloucester today.

Also there match at Twickenham vs Bath tickets are being sold at a discount on Groupon

lordsummerisle

Come on, own up, who's this on Once a Wasp site?
"Steve Todd
Hi everyone,

I am completely new to following rugby, apart from of course the world cup, so I mean regional clubs. I have picked on Wasps to follow (entirely because I invested in their corporate bond, and because of that I started paying attention to their matches). I am quite new to rugby, so my understanding is possibly a bit naive at the movement, but hopefully that won't last. But because Wasps seem to have started a bit badly this season (although I realise we are only 2 games into the season, but the London Irish result did surprise me), I wondered if Wasps have more significant players tied up with the world cup at the moment than the other teams teams anticipated to end up in the bottom half of the league? Being a supporter of Sunderland football club, I am well used to disappointment, I'm just trying to manage my expectations.

Steve"

CanadianCCFC

"Steve Todd
Hi everyone,

I am completely new to following rugby, apart from of course the world cup, so I mean regional clubs. I have picked on Wasps to follow (entirely because I invested in their corporate bond, and because of that I started paying attention to their matches). I am quite new to rugby, so my understanding is possibly a bit naive at the movement, but hopefully that won't last. But because Wasps seem to have started a bit badly this season (although I realise we are only 2 games into the season, but the London Irish result did surprise me), I wondered if Wasps have more significant players tied up with the world cup at the moment than the other teams teams anticipated to end up in the bottom half of the league? Being a supporter of Sunderland football club, I am well used to disappointment, I'm just trying to manage my expectations.

Steve"
Why would someone invest in a bond of something they know nothing about?

Covstu

"Steve Todd
Hi everyone,

Steve"
Sunderland and wasps? FFS

skyblue1991

"Steve Todd
Hi everyone,

Steve"
Grendel?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

CanadianCCFC

“Simply put, exciting winning rugby puts bums on seats, the opposite is doing the club no good at all.”

From Drunken Wasps

Alan Dugdales Moustache

10,322. If they still give out free tickets then it's not good at all. 22,000 empty seats.
They're not that big a club , really.

Sky Blue Harry H

10,322. If they still give out free tickets then it's not good at all. 22,000 empty seats.
They're not that big a club , really.

Mmmmmm - if I;d walked out into my old seat (opposite players tummel) and CCFC had announced 10k crowd, I'd have laughed myself silly. No way there looks that many.

Terry Gibson's perm

In these days of waste the unused tickets that they must be printing is dreadful waste maybe we need to contact Greta;)

Users who are viewing this thread