Wasps current finances & hope (5 Viewers)

italiahorse

Thought the Mail is a national paper, and Chris Hoy is probably one of the Uk's most eminent Rugby journalists, but you carry on and dismiss them.
Oh well of course you are in the inner circle and know better. I bet all Wasps fans over the UK will feel better as Italia says all is well. :emoji_laughing:
They don’t read this forum we analyse theirs daily remember

Grendel

Nick

Administrator
It’s called mocking us. :)
Could be worse, it could be our "legend" players mocking us.

It wasn't mocking when they were desperate to sign up on here to push the propaganda. I wonder if they all had a vested interest?

Funny to see everybody like yourself who went all in with them. Not surprising as you have a track record

Civil ceremony ha

Grendel

Can’t sisu find a few more court cases to tie wasps in knots even more?

Grendel

The worst ones are the converts.

“Oh I’m from Coventry and me and my girlfriend have season ticket it’s great”

“Welcome to the stripy army”

“What do people want -us go bankrupt and rubbish like Rotherham take our place and make the premier league worthless”

“I support CRFC but wasps in the Midlands is like a breath of fresh air”

Fuck off

Nick

Administrator
How many of them are people just trying to push something though? Like a few of the fools who tried to sign up on here when the news about the higgs came out.

pastythegreat

I think now is time to stick the boot in a little bit further, all City fans who attend should now damage W***s a bit more.
We should now start NOPM (not one PIE more) and starve them of our cash.
We all know CCFC doesn't make anything from F&B sales or car parking. So let's all help some local pubs/business' out and start parking and eat/drink elsewhere and give the stripey bastards nothing. (I already do this btw)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

Italia I’m sure you’ve been asked this before but howcome (from what I can tell from your posts) you have a strong affinity with Wasps?

If you support Coventry presumably because of where your from/family tradition it must feel weird supporting another club who has no connection to the local area at all?

clint van damme

Italia I’m sure you’ve been asked this before but howcome (from what I can tell from your posts) you have a strong affinity with Wasps?

If you support Coventry presumably because of where your from/family tradition it must feel weird supporting another club who has no connection to the local area at all?

trust me, you'll wish you hadn't asked.

Skyblueweeman

Nah....the investors helped to finance the franchising of a historic sporting club to the detriment of 2 or more existing & indigenous historic sporting clubs.....all for the promise of a return that looked, to most, to be too good to be true.....

I say they're greedy mugs with a dodgy moral compass.......fuck 'em.

Fair points. Didn't think of it like that.

oldfiver

Nah....the investors helped to finance the franchising of a historic sporting club to the detriment of 2 or more existing & indigenous historic sporting clubs.....all for the promise of a return that looked, to most, to be too good to be true.....

I say they're greedy mugs with a dodgy moral compass.......fuck 'em.

Be careful when mentioning Compass :emoji_hushed:

Skybluesince82

Bit late to the party, but what an absolute joy. Hopefully those council tw@s and all others who have jumped blindly in to bed with these tossers feel a little sheepish now. Just a shame none of them are held to account in any way.
The wasps comment from Dai Young was about as wooley as you can get. They had to get something out but that will have been very carefully written so as not to mention any of the real issues (ie accounts).

On the ‘players aren’t going because they’ve signed conteacts’ - utter bollocks. Chances are those would have been improved contracts on more money, so why wouldn’t they sign? Everyone knows contracts in professional sport can be torn up at any time.
Sitting here with a very large grin on my face and a ‘told you so’ attitude.

Ian1779

Bit late to the party, but what an absolute joy. Hopefully those council tw@s and all others who have jumped blindly in to bed with these tossers feel a little sheepish now. Just a shame none of them are held to account in any way.
The wasps comment from Dai Young was about as wooley as you can get. They had to get something out but that will have been very carefully written so as not to mention any of the real issues (ie accounts).

On the ‘players aren’t going because they’ve signed conteacts’ - utter bollocks. Chances are those would have been improved contracts on more money, so why wouldn’t they sign? Everyone knows contracts in professional sport can be torn up at any time.
Sitting here with a very large grin on my face and a ‘told you so’ attitude.

Think Dai Young has recently graduated from the Amber Rudd school of PR.

italiahorse

I only used to watch rugby when England played but when my daughter started playing I started to understand the rules and getting more into it.
Wasps arrived about that time and the match day experience was really enjoyable so I got hooked.
It compensates for the abysmal football I continue to support at the Ricoh.
Having said that I have not yet renewed after 51 years.
Might even start watching Coventry RFC next season as well.
My grand daughter now also plays for Coventry Welsh so I’m really enjoying it on many levels.
Simple answer is I enjoy it, it’s a walk up and more of my family attend it.
Unlike the loan hike up for CCFC where once we were five.

Grendel

I only used to watch rugby when England played but when my daughter started playing I started to understand the rules and getting more into it.
Wasps arrived about that time and the match day experience was really enjoyable so I got hooked.
It compensates for the abysmal football I continue to support at the Ricoh.
Having said that I have not yet renewed after 51 years.
Might even start watching Coventry RFC next season as well.
My grand daughter now also plays for Coventry Welsh so I’m really enjoying it on many levels.
Simple answer is I enjoy it, it’s a walk up and more of my family attend it.
Unlike the loan hike up for CCFC where once we were five.

The real answer is you own a car park that makes you money. It became an approved registered car park for wasps when you and a few other suck ups went to a buffet with one of many previous finance directors.

Having once lodged a FOI regarding wasps take over you ended up being a partner with them and immediately advertised yourself on drunken drivel.

italiahorse

The real answer is you own a car park that makes you money. It became an approved registered car park for wasps when you and a few other suck ups went to a buffet with one of many previous finance directors.
Having once lodged a FOI regarding wasps take over you ended up being a partner with them and immediately advertised yourself on drunken drivel.

As well
....... it eased the blow ?

Nick

Administrator
As I said, it's interesting the people like Italia, the telegraph and Andy Goode and his website who are straight out to say "nothing to see here"....

Just need a couple of councillors next for the full house.

Grendel

Apology accepted

Oh talking shite again. Bet JLR are banging on the finance directors door to get that deal done. Oh hold on they haven’t got a finance director. Oh banging on the CEOs door. Oh hold on they haven’t got a CEO. So Nicky “Tim fisher in all but name” it is.

It’s hilarious. The training ground bollocks is straight out of the sisu stadium excuses book. “We’ve been looking”, “we are close”, “it’s difficult”, “we’ve identified two sites”

Ha ha ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread