Wasps and Bees residing (1 Viewer)

Samo

I prefer bees, in both senses.

torchomatic

Neither are from Coventry based. And the football team probably won't be in the future either. Can't really see why you think it's "good".

torchomatic

As long as ACL do well out of it then some on here won't mind.

If we can get Brentford FC and Watford FC to relocate as well, we'll have The Wasps, 2 lots of Bees and the Hornets! :)

The Lurker

Neither are from Coventry based. And the football team probably won't be in the future either. Can't really see why you think it's "good".

Like we were last year??

If SISU weren't acting so childish last year then this thread wouldn't exist. simples

Nick

Administrator
Like we were last year??

If SISU weren't acting so childish last year then this thread wouldn't exist. simples
Don't deny sisu were wrong in moving us, however it doesn't make it right for another party to do it does it?

The Lurker

Don't deny sisu were wrong in moving us, however it doesn't make it right for another party to do it does it?

Nick, SISU played a game with our club by moving us. They said we'd never play at the Ricoh again. ACL/Council were left with a sporting venue not used. Were they supposed to not open up new avenues?

Why do everyone assume we will get kicked out IF and thats a big IF WASPS take over?

SISU still talk about this new ground. So what are ACL/Council going to do? What would you do as a business perspective?

Nick

Administrator
Nick, SISU played a game with our club by moving us. They said we'd never play at the Ricoh again. ACL/Council were left with a sporting venue not used. Were they supposed to not open up new avenues?

Why do everyone assume we will get kicked out IF and thats a big IF WASPS take over?

SISU still talk about this new ground. So what are ACL/Council going to do? What would you do as a business perspective?
Like I keep saying, different story if it is cov rfc. Doesn't make it ok for acl to be hypocritical pricks because sisu are pricks also does it?

I wouldn't have made out i loved the club and how wrong it was to move to a different place, then try and move another team. they shouldnt have been giving it the caring for the club crap, the speeches about ccfc moving (playing on fan emotions) and just said it's business.

The Lurker

Like I keep saying, different story if it is cov rfc. Doesn't make it ok for acl to be hypocritical pricks because sisu are pricks also does it?

I wouldn't have made out i loved the club and how wrong it was to move to a different place, then try and move another team. they shouldnt have been giving it the caring for the club crap, the speeches about ccfc moving (playing on fan emotions) and just said it's business.

I concur however, they have a sporting venue which they've invested massively in and don't want to lose x amount of money because SISU wanted to play games

Users who are viewing this thread