Was the middlesborough win part of the deal for jukebox?? (1 Viewer)

mememe

Well someone had to say it, we all think it... The fact is middlesboro were not played off the pitch, we had a good game but they were absolutely terrible, does anyone think we got money plus a guarenteed 3 points for jukebox? I do. We couldnt win a 1 ticket raffle at the moment so where did those 3 points come from ... Very strange indeed

Sub

conspiracy.jpg

lol what a load of rubbish

skyblueinBaku

What do you mean "we all think it"? I certainly don't. Boro are in the thick of the playoff fight - do you honestly think that they would lose a game on purpose? Don't be so stupid. :slap:

rob9872

Yes I'm sure a team chasing promotion would give up 3 points to sign someone who might do ok for them whilst jeopardizing a potential £100m windfall for promotion. All makes perfect sense now.

rob9872

They could have been ... but they weren't! I think the op could be on to something here :)

mememe

you dont think these deals are done in back rooms? i bet your a wrestling fan too, no there is no cheating in sport, especially rugby, cricket, snooker, athletics, american football, and there has never been any crookedness in football huh!! lol

Otis

They could have been 5-0 up after 15 minutes.

They could, but did you notice how they fluffed all those chances. :thinking about:Seemed to have been very deliberate.

Also, remember the own goal. :thinking about: And the Boro players not protesting when the ball looked like it hadn't gone over the line.:thinking about:

It's a conspiracy I tell thee, a conspiracy!!!

The soothsayer

It stank to high heaven, I saw the rehearsal match the day before at the Ricoh, it was exactly the same outcome ,but with more people watching.

Last edited:

torchomatic

It would be nice if you could just admit that we played bloody brilliant and that Boro were no match for us.

Well someone had to say it, we all think it... The fact is middlesboro were not played off the pitch, we had a good game but they were absolutely terrible, does anyone think we got money plus a guarenteed 3 points for jukebox? I do. We couldnt win a 1 ticket raffle at the moment so where did those 3 points come from ... Very strange indeed

kingharvest

I'm so glad you said that! I totally agree, they DEFINITELY gave us the win as part of the deal.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is in denial

Otis

Course it's true. Missing all those chances, deliberately getting their own man sent off and scoring an own goal.

For Juke I rekon we got £4.50 and the 3 points.

Grendel

On that basis we should quickly loan out 9 players to 9 different clubs then we will be safe. We will only have to agree the deal with 8 of them. The one that gets dunn will become self fulfilling anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread