Warwickshire Cricket (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Got myself into a bit of 20/20 cricket in these quiet months. Doing an away game at Nottingham tonight. really good fun. Couple of beers, watch balls being smashed around, cheesy disco music, sponge fingers, happy clappers and Hooters. Anyone else tried it? and does anyone else consider themselves not from the West Midlands on the basis that Coventry was in Warwickshire when they were born.? And does this mean I can join the Warwickshire supporters club and enjoy all those additional benefits they get?

Actually...no Hooters...got the 16 year old daughter with me.

ccfctommy

Got myself into a bit of 20/20 cricket in these quiet months. Doing an away game at Nottingham tonight. really good fun. Couple of beers, watch balls being smashed around, cheesy disco music, sponge fingers, happy clappers and Hooters. Anyone else tried it? and does anyone else consider themselves not from the West Midlands on the basis that Coventry was in Warwickshire when they were born.? And does this mean I can join the Warwickshire supporters club and enjoy all those additional benefits they get?

Actually...no Hooters...got the 16 year old daughter with me.
I went to a few games last season. it's a good day out.

Users who are viewing this thread