Warwickshire CCC 2019 Thread (2 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

Hain just not cutting it at 3 in red ball cricket. Hain & Bell at 3 and 4 should be as good as there is in CC cricket but just not happening.
Plus so many bowlers being rotated doesn't help.

Far to many bowlers on the books, Hain is more suited to five and the worries at Edgbaston must be continuing about his ability in red ball cricket, Bell needs to get himself in, we need a Chopra type not good enough for international cricket but makes a stack of county runs.

chiefdave

Was going to post that its good news the Bears are streaming all their T20 games for free. Then I checked the fixtures and out of a 10 game season 5 of the first 7 games are being played at the same time as England T20s!

I guess if they aren't charging for the stream doesn't really matter if next to nobody is watching it.

chiefdave

Are Warwick doing a T20 rebrand on the quiet? Thought it might happen with the team for The Hundred being Birmingham Phoenix.

First game was tonight, a washout, but the Birmingham Bears social media sites all have a post saying 'over to you Warwickshire' posted yesterday and nothing since. All the updates for tonights game are on the Warwickshire branded social media.

All the new merchandise seems to not mention Birmingham and the fixtures and news items are the same.

Terry Gibson's perm

Are Warwick doing a T20 rebrand on the quiet? Thought it might happen with the team for The Hundred being Birmingham Phoenix.

First game was tonight, a washout, but the Birmingham Bears social media sites all have a post saying 'over to you Warwickshire' posted yesterday and nothing since. All the updates for tonights game are on the Warwickshire branded social media.

All the new merchandise seems to not mention Birmingham and the fixtures and news items are the same.

I hope so

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

unfortunately it still does. Surely they’ll have to revert back to Warwickshire once the 100 ball crap gets underway.

Terry Gibson's perm

The stream on the app is really good today like watching on the tv, Bell made 50 and has taken a catch.

Users who are viewing this thread