Warnock SACKED by QPR (2 Viewers)

Walking Bird

Rumour was going around on Twitter about an hour ago. Mark Hughes to replace Warnock is the latest rumour

Walking Bird

Has it been confirmed? Is only rumour on Twitter. Remeber the rumoir on Twitter about Thorn? Thats still not happened has it.

Its been on Sky Sports News!

Grendel

Ranson prior to his departure stated he could have recruited a Neil Warnock who could have got promotion but was an old fashioned manager. Another example of how clueless ranson is. In a real world we would sack thorn and get him in now. This is sisu world so forget that. Some posts will follow saying Warnock is rubbish and andy thorn is better. They will I know it. Perhaps thorn will apply for the job at QPR? Wonder why he won't and I wonder why a queue of clubs will want Warnock.

Disorganised1

If Colin came here I would stop supporting City whilst he was in charge - he's the epitome of everything I hate in a manager. His teams cheat, try to get opponents sent off, and play spiteful petty percentage football.

Grendel

If Colin came here I would stop supporting City whilst he was in charge - he's the epitome of everything I hate in a manager. His teams cheat, try to get opponents sent off, and play spiteful petty percentage football.

They actually play good intelligent football. Spiteful, get opponents sent off? Refused to go when Dennis wise was playing. We deserve to be where we are with opinions like that.

Kuklinski

I like Warnock and I always have. He takes no crap and tells things straight. He gets players playing to their maximum and nobody shirks their responsibility. One thing is certain, the opposition will know they've been in a game, win lose or draw.

dick turpin

Just like the Black stuff you spread on toast!!

He is the type of Manager that could SHAKE the dust out of the "CCFC ship" from top to bottom
I would have a Manager like him or Ollie anytime,much better than Mumbles Coleman and the like..
When huge heeeed Dowie came in i thought the same of him Shake em out there pits and get em going
never lasted did it.........

Dickturpin

The Reverend Skyblue

Dearly love Warnock to become our manager,for the reasons Kuklinski has already said.
I just don't think the feeling is mutual though,as i am sure he'll get much better offers than to become manager of a struggling outfit like ours.

The Rev

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread