warned you (1 Viewer)

blueflint

you were warned a while back we may not be good enough to challenge in this league

ccfcway

shit club with a shit history who play shit football maybe shit

any news on next weeks lotto numbers ?

might they conmtain some numbers between 1-49 ?

Sisu-infidels

Today was unacceptable in any league! The lack of effort and the inability to keep the ball and work it was atrocious! We might not win the league but as a paying fan I expect nothing less than 100% effort every game!

sky blue john

We did struggle in the friendlies against non league teams !
But a lot of supporters on here think we have a team of world beaters that are better than last seasons team !

Marty

Don't forget that thread, 'Andy Thorns gift to us' which was a list of players he signed :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::mad:

SkyBlue_Bear83

We have a good enough to be challenging the top 6, that is why there is such outrage

Not sure why you would start a 'told you so' thread about our current predicament

Marty

We have a good enough to be challenging the top 6, that is why there is such outrage

Not sure why you would start a 'told you so' thread about our current predicament

I honestly don't think we do, but we are certainly better then this crap.

Martin180

Sums up a few of our " supporters " ,they seem to get a smug satisfaction when we lose or players do badly

Otis

you were warned a while back we may not be good enough to challenge in this league

Didn't need to warn me I predicted 14th.

Knew it was going to be hard.

All well and good saying it's only Crewe or it's only Bury or Walsall, but you have to remember we are now a League One side and the gap has been very much narrowed and we are now on comparable terms and at a much more equal footing.

This years Crewe is last year's Peterborough and that didn't pan out too well did it.

We need strength of character and strong will to get out of this division.

ajsccfc

Probably wait until a little longer before the stupid 'told you so' comes out, I'd have thought.

Otis

Good point well put.

I would like nothing more myself than for City to finish top and everyone on here tell me what a melon I was for predicting 14th place.

As you say, a long way to go. Key for me is what manager we bring in. Bring in a good manager and we can make the top 6 for sure. A lot of it is down to fight, spirit and determination.

blueflint

Didn't need to warn me I predicted 14th.

Knew it was going to be hard.

All well and good saying it's only Crewe or it's only Bury or Walsall, but you have to remember we are now a League One side and the gap has been very much narrowed and we are now on comparable terms and at a much more equal footing.

This years Crewe is last year's Peterborough and that didn't pan out too well did it.

We need strength of character and strong will to get out of this division.

i agree otis but we need a shake up to wake up hope a new manager can sort it i was hoping we had him in place with shaw will give him time tho just dont want us to be the whipping boys of this division

blueflint

Sums up a few of our " supporters " ,they seem to get a smug satisfaction when we lose or players do badly

nit sure i agree martin we all have our hopes and dreams mine is for city to do well this season a slow start is not what i expected did you

Paxman II

Designed to get a rise i suggest?

What we have assembled is more than good enough for this shower in this league.
The problem is the management of our own players and the ability to make them play consistantly.

blueflint

Designed to get a rise i suggest?

What we have assembled is more than good enough for this shower in this league.
The problem is the management of our own players and the ability to make them play consistantly.

your right m8 it worked tho totally agree with the fact we need the team to play as a team pusb

sky blue john

Im in a pub with the wife. Im looking at this sight and she said why don't you support Aston Villa instead !
I'm divorcing her first thing in the morning!!

Hateley's Heed

Im in a pub with the wife. Im looking at this sight and she said why don't you support Aston Villa instead !
I'm divorcing her first thing in the morning!!

Villa - What and have to endure another relegation this season?

Otis

Yea but we had a shit squad last year in comparison with the rest of the division, this year we do not.

But last year we were saying we should have beaten Peterborough, both at home and away.

Users who are viewing this thread