Wanted - Two Tickets Wanted for Peterboro (1 Viewer)

ohitsaidwalker king power

Long shot- Anyone got any spare tickets- Adult and Child ideally?

Apologies Mod- can you put wanted in title? Thanks

Last edited:

James Smith

Added wanted to the title as requested.

oakey

I have one spare adult ticket £25.
I will be in the Palmerston arms until about 2.10.
If you want it let me know.
I will check back on here in about 50 minutes

cornoccfc

Police have tweeted that tickets are 'currently not available on the gate'.

I'd guess come midday, they'll announce a small number on sale at the gate, this happened at a recent 'all-ticket' fixture ... think they do it to avoid huge numbers travelling on the day to get tickets on the gate.

spider_ricoh

Peterborough away makes a bit sad these days - reminds me of our trip there in 2010 when we went in March and won 1-0 (Jon Stead); with that win, we were on the edge of the play-offs - with a reasonable run-in we could have finished in the top 6 and had a crack at the play-offs, and with a potential promotion and the Premier League money, life could have been totally different (SISU may have sold off for a quick profit, the rent wouldn't have been a problem due to huge revenues, etc).

Instead we never won again under Coleman and finished lower-mid table, culminating in his sacking after the dire 0-4 against Watford on the final day. We hired Boothroyd whose signings Carsley, McSheffrey, o'Halloran were mostly uninspiring, and who was quickly worked by other teams out after a strong start. We nose-dived from December with 2 wins in 18 and hit the panic button, sacking Aidy and not replacing him with an experienced manager, letting King, Westwood and Gunnar leave for free whilst not investing anything in the playing squad. Relegation in 2012 was the inevitable consequence. Then of course the rent/stadium row has kicked off, 12 months into which our owners wilfully and unilaterally dragged the club out of the city and plonked it in Northampton, disregarding the interests of our fans.

So Peterborough away in March 2010 was the last time as a City fan remembering having much to smile about - it has all been downhill since there.

Users who are viewing this thread