want to see the highlights? enjoy! (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

That was nice. Wasn't as emotional as I thought but my 7 year old lad is back hooked and my 10 year old girl wants her own top. I'll take that!

skyblu3sk

I was pleased to see Thomas go off in the end thought he looked solid in the first half but tired and had the ball taken off him too easily, we were lucky with the miss catch from Allsop too. Haynes got pegged back in the second half and looked tired which was a shame as he always looked like the spark. Overall pleased with the way we knocked the ball about but wish we had shown more in attack towards the end. Good win and great event

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Even the 'handbags' got on the highlights. Although their man had a proper grab of Jordan's neck didn't he!

Thomas pushed off the ball far too easily for Codys best chance

Allsopp very suspect for the last minute scramble.

But on the whole, WE WON :D

hill83

Couldn't go as I'm currently in Cornwall, but I've had a few jars and I'm almost in tears watching that. We are fucking home.

hill83

That was organised poorly wasnt it Hill?

In hindsight yes. But I wasn't looking at fixtures at all when it was arranged in fairness. I missed the last game at Highfield Road too. I never learn.

Gary.j

Thanks for that, was stuck at work, only caught the last 20 mins on the radio. Looked/sounded like a fabulous night, envious of everyone who made it tonight.

acs

Thanks for the link. Great to see the highlights after being there last night. Does anyone have an alternative link that works abroad? I want to send it to someone in Australia and the sky sports clip is blocked there.

Users who are viewing this thread