Wankers (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

fernandopartridge

Tell you what I did learn though. They were handed promotion in 1990 at the expense of Swindon. They kept that quiet didn’t they.

They got relegated after a single season in the top flight as well.

Ccfcsj

I work with a Sunderland fan and he is truly sincere when he hopes we do well in the Championship. We ourselves know how hard it will be and, although we want mid table or back to back promotions, the reality is it will be hard to just survive.

Anyway back the the Sunderland fan I work with - a really good guy who I have banter with - he is a lot more concerned about the future of their club. A lot of Sunderland fans, him included, are fed up with the plastic rivalry between our two clubs.

I might be in the minority but I hope they get their mess sorted and can enjoy football again but it will be a long hard slog for them

It might be tempting to gloat at the moment but remember how quickly the tide can turn

ccfcchris

I wish them well as they're going through a torrid time and deserve better with the support they give. A small minority of idiots which all clubs have started all this nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread