Wankers at work (1 Viewer)

Marty

What the fuck is wrong with some people, purposely go out of their way to cause trouble. Hes only a new starter and is frigging useless too. He walks around like he owns the place but is a complete bellend.

If you have an issue then come to me and tell me, or failing that the team leader, not the frigging top boss in the place, complete and utter c**t. :mad::mad:

Marty

Just a bit angry. Sorry if it doesn't make sense. :censored:

Nick

Administrator
I thought it was a post about people who rubbed one off in the work place.... :jerkit:

Covstu

What the feck is wrong with some people, purposely go out of their way to cause trouble. Hes only a new starter and is frigging useless too. He walks around like he owns the place but is a complete bellend.

If you have an issue then come to me and tell me, or failing that the team leader, not the frigging top boss in the place, complete and utter c-unit. :mad::mad:
Who pissed in your chips?

Otis

Maybe that was exactly it.

Lunch time, just back from Beale's Plaice with takeaway tucked under his arm, urinals blocked, colleague desperate.

SkyBlueScottie

So you are in a strop cos you did something wrong, you cant blame the other guy for your incompetence. A healthy whisleblowing policy in the workplace should be encouraged if ts used to raise standards.

Astute

So you are in a strop cos you did something wrong, you cant blame the other guy for your incompetence. A healthy whisleblowing policy in the workplace should be encouraged if ts used to raise standards.

You forgot to add that grassing is good for team morale at work ;)

Otis

Thanks Mr. campaign manager for the Hitler Youth!

Brighton Sky Blue

Maybe that was exactly it.

Lunch time, just back from Beale's Plaice with takeaway tucked under his arm, urinals blocked, colleague desperate.

That's been going downhill since Lucy took the reins. McClunkey's is the real deal now.

Marty

I can't tell if you're joking or not. ;)

I fit around 15 parts per item (I have the choice from about 30 parts to fit (different depending on customer requirements)) & I complete over 700 items a week. The last time I fitted the wrong part was about a month. One item wrong every month or every 3000 items is not bad going at all. I accept I made a mistake and hold my hands up to it but it's the way the prick went about it that pissed me off.

How hard would it have been to just flag it up to me so I could put it right. That's what I do If I get items with the wrong parts fitted, but then saying that, I'm not a little cock sucker like some.

rustyredline

Not a good way to make friends at his new job. Warn others of his lack of comradeship. A blatant case arse licking to the manager s. :jerkit: 's @ work, you get 'em most places I imagine

skybluejelly

I fit around 15 parts per item (I have the choice from about 30 parts to fit (different depending on customer requirements)) & I complete over 700 items a week. The last time I fitted the wrong part was about a month. One item wrong every month or every 3000 items is not bad going at all. I accept I made a mistake and hold my hands up to it but it's the way the prick went about it that pissed me off.

How hard would it have been to just flag it up to me so I could put it right. That's what I do If I get items with the wrong parts fitted, but then saying that, I'm not a little cock sucker like some.

Do you work in McDonald's assembling burgers

Grendel

So you only average 12 wrong parts a year. Well if you work in the aviation industry I would find that very reassuring.

He makes Tractors, so it doesn't really matter if the odd part fails or is missing as it's only going to kill a scarecrow or sheepdog.

olderskyblue

your boss needs to know who's screwing up on a regular basis..... ;)

Paxman II

How about approaching this 'cnut' and asking him what he thought he was gaining by going directly to the ivory tower?

Is there another chain of command he should have followed?

Do you build computers?

Marty

Well, was called into the managers office today, was shitting myself like, but my TL stuck up for me and said I was a good worker and stuff. The manager said nothing really and we just ended up having a joke about things really. Nothing else will be done, but now everyone knows how much of a c**t the other lad is. So that's a result I guess. :p

I don't build computers or won't be saying which company I work for.

Last edited:

BackRoomRummermill

Well, was called into the managers office today, was shitting myself like, but my TL stuck up for me and said I was a good worker and stuff. The manager said nothing really and we just ended up having a joke about things really. Nothing else will be done, but now everyone knows how much of a c**t the other lad is. So that's a result I guess. :p

I don't build computers or won't be saying which company I work for.

Good and it also lets your boss know he has a fly bastard on the payroll, he has been totally discredited. In this climate we all need to work together to make a living

Users who are viewing this thread