Wandavison (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

any one been watching it, if so is it worth a bosh, heard very good things about it.

pastythegreat

any one been watching it, if so is it worth a bosh, heard very good things about it.
It was a bit of a slow burner, but in short, yes, its worth a watch. If you're in to your MCU then definitely give it a go.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Bugsy

thanks guys, few friends were saying there's a lot of references to the actual marvel films and they correlate

pastythegreat

thanks guys, few friends were saying there's a lot of references to the actual marvel films and they correlate
I cant say as though there's been any huge references as yet to the films, but they will be better understanding of the films. Unlike agents of shield and agent Carter, the upcoming series' are written and produced by Kevin Feige so should run along side the movies rather than an also like they have been to date. What happens in the Disney+ series' will correlate with the movies and vice versa.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Love it myself. Last episode (4) was great with lots of fan moments (the Jimmy Woo using the magic trick he learned from Scott Lang in AntMan was great).

Lots of people got confused by the first three episodes because they use a sitcom setting and they thought it was just a parody of sit coms. It’s not.

I read somewhere that they went to a weekly release schedule late and the first few episodes weren’t written to be released weekly which would make sense.

David O'Day

Love it myself. Last episode (4) was great with lots of fan moments (the Jimmy Woo using the magic trick he learned from Scott Lang in AntMan was great).

Lots of people got confused by the first three episodes because they use a sitcom setting and they thought it was just a parody of sit coms. It’s not.

I read somewhere that they went to a weekly release schedule late and the first few episodes weren’t written to be released weekly which would make sense.

Yeah once the non sitcom action comes in it makes more sense.

Bugsy

must say, i have started watching it and i'm really enjoying it, like how there is a relation aspect to the marvel films and adds in the fourth wall which reaches out to the audience.

Users who are viewing this thread