Walsgrave Asda (1 Viewer)

simmouk

Administrator
Anyone bee there yet, since they started stocking City merchandise? I think it's a bloody good idea! The Ricoh certainly is the most easiest of places to just "nip down to", especially in terms of parking, but this - along with selling tickets at a couple of City centre locations, means (in theory) more fans can get behind the team! (not that you cant get behind the team without merchandise!!!;))

I wonder if the club would consider selling tickets at ASDA as well? That might work actually, you do your weekly shopping, nip over to the CCFC section and get a ticket for Saturdays game! (unless they do actually already sell tickets there?)

Dan

Anyone bee there yet, since they started stocking City merchandise? I think it's a bloody good idea! The Ricoh certainly is the most easiest of places to just "nip down to", especially in terms of parking, but this - along with selling tickets at a couple of City centre locations, means (in theory) more fans can get behind the team! (not that you cant get behind the team without merchandise!!!;))

I wonder if the club would consider selling tickets at ASDA as well? That might work actually, you do your weekly shopping, nip over to the CCFC section and get a ticket for Saturdays game! (unless they do actually already sell tickets there?)

Yeah it is a fantastic idea. Southampton has done this for years, and you can buy tickets outside a large Tesco in the city centre which is very popular!

simmouk

Administrator
In fact, the idea of selling tickets in the store is just so simple...the club MUST have thought about it, but not been able to follow it through due to some circumstances of something. I hope that's the reason anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread