Walsall (1 Viewer)

Next up, Walsall. With our stuttering home form, can we gain 3 more valuable points on Saturday?

Gaskell

We can, and we have to. We need to be sitting around 12th by the new year imo for any chance of play-offs so games like this at home are must wins. PUSB

kg82

I would also say must win. And we really SHOULD win against them. It gets a bit harder after next game.

It is a must-win game, but can we do it? we've gone ahead and lost our leads late on a lot fo times at home this season, against worse teams than Walsall

kg82

Yeah, we can do it, as in it's doable! Just hoping the momentum we have at the moment is a big factor. How'd Walsall do at the weekend?

Ashdown1

I'm sure we can win this. We need to get more bodies in the box though to finish off good moves. This reliance on David McG is a little concerning, I didn't think his attitude was great last night either. Surely there should be a reasonably good crowd with maybe a 1000 from Walsall, perhaps we could top 12,000??

smileycov

Facebook User
I'm sure we can win this. We need to get more bodies in the box though to finish off good moves. This reliance on David McG is a little concerning, I didn't think his attitude was great last night either. Surely there should be a reasonably good crowd with maybe a 1000 from Walsall, perhaps we could top 12,000??

They have sold about 300 as of Yesterday, They seem to think that if they bring 5-600 they have done well.
Mind you i also read that we are offering Students at Coventry Uni a ticket and a pint for £10........bargain!!

kg82

Walsall drew with Hartlepool in their last game but their away form doesn't look too bad. It's really one we just need to have the belief that we can do it.

It just depends if we can stop dropping off towards the last 10 minutes. If we keep our focus throughout the whole game, we should be ok

The Reverend Skyblue

I feel its a must win game if we have any hope of getting near the top 6.We have a very difficult December so points will be at a premium.
I think most players are doing their bit on the pitch and i have utmost faith in Robins to continue to get the best out of every player, which he is doing at the moment.
A few bad results and we will be looking downwards again, but i have faith we will do well for the rest of the year and come Jan 2013 we will be in a good position in the top half to make a go of the last couple of play-off places.

I am being optomistic rather than pesamistic from now on, and it really helps your mood.

I have also had a dream SISU HQ collapsed ,(no loss of life), but in the resulting fire, it burnt all their paper records and destroyed all the computers and there database's, taking with it any record they had that they actually owned us, or the money they have put in,they could'nt prove a thing.
Then some mega rich Chinaman took us on,putting in millions he did not want back,which bought back the stadium and unlimited investment in the squad, and we went on to win the Champions league in 2019, beating Bangor City 3-1 in Rome.

The Rev

Last edited:

covcity4life

I feel its a must win game if we have any hope of getting near the top 6.We have a very difficult December so points will be at a premium.
I think most players are doing their bit on the pitch and i have utmost faith in Robins to continue to get the best out of every player, which he is doing at the moment.
A few bad results and we will be looking downwards again, but i have faith we will do well for the rest of the year and come Jan 2013 we will be in a good position in the top half to make a go of the last couple of play-off places.

I am being optomistic rather than pesamistic from now on, and it really helps your mood.

I have also had a dream SISU HQ collapsed ,(no loss of life), but in the resulting fire, it burnt all their paper records and destroying all the computers and there database's, taking with it any record they had that they actually owned us, or the money they have put in,they could'nt prove a thing.
Then some mega rich Chinaman took us on,putting in millions he did not want back,which bought back the stadium and unlimited investment in the squad, and we went on to win the Champions league in 2019, beating Bangor City 3-1 in Rome.

The Rev

ahhh deluded like the rest of us dumb fans then now?

Astute

Have I been promoted to only dumb now? :)

Astute

All sounded realistic to me Rev....until you mentioned Bangor :D

Users who are viewing this thread