Match Thread Walsall v Coventry - 17th January 2004 (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

They're showing classic FA Cup semi finals on BBC1 yesterday and today,will they show ours v Sheff Wed will they fuck, they played the 1987 classic yesterday Arsenal v Watford no mention of ours what's so ever.

That was the quarter final. It was Leeds in the semi. You should remember, as you scored!?

Last edited:

Gynnsthetonic

Our FA Cup semi wasn't televised live and wasn't on BBC. Didn't they show it running 15 minutes behind or something
Something like that, i think it was on ITV. I was at the game but people who didn’t go were listening to the extra time live on the radio while the start of the game had just kicked off on the telly

Sick Boy

Was just about to say about Gudjohnson! Really liked him, exciting player. Think it was him who scored really early in a game under black (it was either Plymouth or Derby I think). We were on a great run of games at the time and won the game 3-0 or 3-1.
I think it might have been Preston, we scored 3 in the first 10 minutes. The game before we beat Burnley 4-0 and were also 3 up within 10 minutes.

kg82

I think it might have been Preston, we scored 3 in the first 10 minutes. The game before we beat Burnley 4-0 and were also 3 up within 10 minutes.

Ah, that could well be it! Now you say it I do remember there being a lot of early goals!

Users who are viewing this thread