Walsall tickets (1 Viewer)

par1sons

Hi all,

I'm normally on the ball with this stuff but given everything which has gone on I decided to take break from ccfc whilst away in holiday for the week.

Im back now and was going to take my lad to the game but seen Walsall aren't selling away tickets today...GUTTED. Can someone confirm this please?

If anyone has 1 adult and 1 child ticket going please drop me a PM, tar.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Hi par1sons. Can I get behind you in the queue for same. 1 Adult 1 Child ticket required if possible.
Your thread so will honour your first refusal of course- just didnt want to create another thread. Hope this is OK:p

par1sons

No probs at all mate

I'm not holding out much hope but worth a go.

Hi par1sons. Can I get behind you in the queue for same. 1 Adult 1 Child ticket required if possible.
Your thread so will honour your first refusal of course- just didnt want to create another thread. Hope this is OK:p

neilyboy67

havent got a tickets either for me and the lad. Just gonna drive up, park up and have a walk round the ground see what the score is, holds over 11,000, hopefully cops will have a pay on gate for the unorganised like me, worst case will end up in their end.

cornoccfc

Checkout ‏@TwicketsSport on Twitter....
(they retweet people who are trying to sell tickets at face value or less)

RT @1_blakemore: @Twickets Anyone want to buy 3 tickets for the cov game today? 2 adults for £21 and 1 junior for £15 #twickets
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More

kg82

Walsall are idiots, and rude! Phoned up first time, asked if I could buy tickets, got a no and then hung up on. Dad tries - it's not sold out but not selling on the gate. Just me that think's that's moronic?

wingy

Walsall are idiots, and rude! Phoned up first time, asked if I could buy tickets, got a no and then hung up on. Dad tries - it's not sold out but not selling on the gate. Just me that think's that's moronic?

Reckon we have to look closer to home KG.Its understandable to be frustrated with the Saddlers but ,Really our end should have been able to get some on sale to us over the weekend or this morning.:(

Think Wallsall have dropped a bollock not having a cash turnstile there would have been a lot of people turn up on the day, given us the biggest stand then doing their best not to let us fill it!:jerkit:

Baginton

As soon as we said we (CCFC) didn't have the facilities to hand out tickets, and knowing Wallsall had given us two stands, about 5,000 capacity, it should have been made pay on the gate, then the Wallsall ticket office would not have been inundated with phone calls from sky blue fans!

Easy

kg82

Reckon we have to look closer to home KG.Its understandable to be frustrated with the Saddlers but ,Really our end should have been able to get some on sale to us over the weekend or this morning.:(

True, I just didn't like the abruptness!

woody11462

It's now pay on the gate! I'm on way down from
Manchester and M6 is awful, ques at every junction. We have ourselves an extra 45 mins on our journey and looks like it won't be enough!

kg82

It's now pay on the gate! I'm on way down from
Manchester and M6 is awful, ques at every junction. We have ourselves an extra 45 mins on our journey and looks like it won't be enough!

Where have you found this out mate?

Users who are viewing this thread