Walsall Tickets avlible online NOW!! (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 4439

just bought mine - wouldn't have been a happy bunny if there were none left at 10, when they were supposed to have gone on sale.

SkyBlueCraigo

Won't let me do it, keeps coming up with a message saying 'add tickets to basket first' but it wont let me transfer them to it? Any ideas guys?

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

Won't let me do it, keeps coming up with a message saying 'add tickets to basket first' but it wont let me transfer them to it? Any ideas guys?

was a fuck up citys end shouldnt have gone on sale till 10 most likely wont either now been as they have ques at citibase and they will probably sell to them first

D

Deleted member 4439

not much more than a 100 left, assuming that all have been released.

D

Deleted member 4439

what with last night as well, ticket office not exactly covering themselves in glory, are they?

D

Deleted member 4439

But they were... Just bought 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gint11

I've been online since 9.30 and theres been no sign of Walsall tickets on sale. There best be some or I'll be complaining. 10am they fucking said!

Gint11

All I am getting is 'Select your seats' but not being given the chance to select them. Website seems to have crashed!

D

Deleted member 4439

All I am getting is 'Select your seats' but not being given the chance to select them. Website seems to have crashed!

That will be because they've closed the seats to online orders - will only be selling at the shop now.

skybluejelly

managed to get my 2 but seats were disappearing like chocolates in a fat mans house, think they may well be all gone now

Gint11

That will be because they've closed the seats to online orders - will only be selling at the shop now.

Frustrating. Been online since 9.30, checked at 9.55 and Walsall box came up. Clicked for tickets and get crashed message straight away. Can't have closed online orders at 10.01 can they?

armybike

From CCFC Twitter -

"The online allocation of our extra tickets for Walsall are now SOLD OUT. All those currently in the queue at Citibase will get tickets #pusb"

SlowerThanPlatt

[MENTION=2910]cov[/MENTION]entry_City: The online allocation of our extra tickets for Walsall are now SOLD OUT. All those currently in the queue at Citibase will get tickets #pusb

SlowerThanPlatt

It's going to be absolutely stupid with POTG on Saturday. Everyone who replied to CCFC's tweet are saying they didn't get a ticket...

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

500 going on sale on the gate bloody risky that traveling to an away game with no ticket in the hope. why not just put them on sale at city just for the sake of an extra £2 a ticket on the day you could put an extra £10 on them right now and sell them in 30 minutes

skyblue1991

Only had over 2 weeks to buy tickets.

This.

If you really wanted to go you would do your utmost to get a ticket. Not leave it until a mad rush three days before the game.

I really want to go to Burton. I didn't really want to risk not getting one as they are sold on General Sale (which they are now, surprisingly) so I asked a season ticket holder friend of mine if he could purchase them for me as he couldn't go (he goes to many away games so most of the time it's impractical). Either that or purchase a membership which allows priority.

Gint11

Only had over 2 weeks to buy tickets.

Your right to a point. I dont have a season ticket yet and didnt get a chance to buy them first time round as I didnt think I was going until yesterday. And before you might say, I havent decided to go because we won last night. I was going to go Burton game but I cant now so wanted to go Walsall instead especially as I heard 600 tickets were coming back on.

Gint11

@coventry_City: The online allocation of our extra tickets for Walsall are now SOLD OUT. All those currently in the queue at Citibase will get tickets #pusb

So the online allocation has sold out. I understand demand is high but I had the error message at 9.55am this morning when tickets were to become available at 10am so the club are saying to me then that the online allocation was sold out at 9.55. Well anyone work that out.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

yes but they were quickly sold out hence the mad rush when they released some this morning

Really? I got mine 2 days after they went on sale, my mate managed to then buy 2 in the same row as me 3 days after me. Hardly sold out quickly.

The first 2 blocks took over a week to sell out. Can't blame the club for people waiting to the last minute to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread