Walsall Sold Out (1 Viewer)

M&B Stand

the allocation of just under 1900, 250 more on the way. Didn't they give us 4000 last year?

shmmeee

Didn't we sell something like a thousand in the week leading up to Wolves? Why drip them out 250 at a time?

Got my tickets, missed the Wolves game so I'm looking forward to this one. Only worry is I doubt I'll manage standing for 90 minutes. Is it allocated seating?

letsallsingtogether

I believe it is allocated trying to remember from last year? Should be a good day.
Train at 11.30 to the club outside the ground I believe it doesn't open till 12.00 as we had to wait outside last year...

Come on bring it on ;)
Didn't we sell something like a thousand in the week leading up to Wolves? Why drip them out 250 at a time?

Got my tickets, missed the Wolves game so I'm looking forward to this one. Only worry is I doubt I'll manage standing for 90 minutes. Is it allocated seating?

shmmeee

I believe it is allocated trying to remember from last year? Should be a good day.
Train at 11.30 to the club outside the ground I believe it doesn't open till 12.00 as we had to wait outside last year...

Come on bring it on ;)

That's a shame, might have to see if I can borrow a Zimmerframe!

Monners

Are we all getting old - I don't fancy standing the whole game either. Do they have an old farts section for us?

LB87ccfc

Its never allocated seating with City away, but genuinely no its not.

shmmeee

Its never allocated seating with City away, but genuinely no its not.

Cheers, bit new to this away lark and normally would have no issue standing and singing for 90 mins, but this time I'll need to be out the way a bit so hoping I can find a seat where I can still see the game.

pusbccfc

I notice tickets for this aren't available via the Walsall website. Is there any way of purchasing tickets without giving some money to the scum?

Gold Star Super Fan

Gint11

I went to the game last year, hugely disappointing, got tonked, fleck over weight, nothng going forward etc etc, completely different scenario. I hope we avenge that defeat Saturday.

fernandopartridge

I notice tickets for this aren't available via the Walsall website. Is there any way of purchasing tickets without giving some money to the scum?

Gold Star Super Fan

[cringe]

The scum, i.e. the innocent individuals making a living working for CCFC. Buying tickets from CCFC for an away game is a cost to CCFC. Buying them from Walsall isn't.

LastGarrison

Got a phone call last night about a ticket and I am also off to this one.

Two away games on a trot. That is how I roll.

RoboCCFC90

New Street SOTV sounds good.

Reminds me of Sunday I was heading back to Exeter on the coach from Brum and got on the train to New St at Tile Hill and there were Tottenham fans on the train, I may have given them the idea to sing SOTV through the station while waving thier flag ;)

shmmeee

[cringe]

The scum, i.e. the innocent individuals making a living working for CCFC. Buying tickets from CCFC for an away game is a cost to CCFC. Buying them from Walsall isn't.

Not quite right, we make 5% commission to cover staffing costs. On 2k tickets sold, we'll make £10k, enough to pay a monkey to answer the phones all year.

Edit: my maths is full of fuck. 5% is not £5, it's closer to £1. We'd make something like £2k, but still over a season it more than pays the costs.

Last edited:
Thanks Shmmeee, that's what I thought.

Get a grip fp. Clearly, when I refer to the scum I'm not talking about Dan Walker and his helpful chums at the ticket office.

Stafford_SkBlue

Not quite right, we make 5% commission to cover staffing costs. On 2k tickets sold, we'll make £10k, enough to pay a monkey to answer the phones all year.

Edit: my maths is full of fuck. 5% is not £5, it's closer to £1. We'd make something like £2k, but still over a season it more than pays the costs.
And half will goto the credit card company

jabharty

Trains are going to be packed so get there early. Went to a Villa game earlier this season, and you couldn't breathe with just one game's supporters.

Such a shame. I was looking forward to the Saddlers game as I missed the one at the weekend.

Can't help but wonder how many tickets sales Walsall have missed out on by doing this.

LastGarrison

Any decent boozers that ain't this club at the ground?

Trying to think of the boozer we all turned up at a few years back and made open up early. I was sure it was the St George and Dragon but nothing shows in google.

Fernando you remember?

M&B Stand

Trying to think of the boozer we all turned up at a few years back and made open up early. I was sure it was the St George and Dragon but nothing shows in google.

Fernando you remember?

King George V

LB87ccfc

Fernando you remember?

Just go into Birmingham and get the train to Bescot when you need too, alot in Walsall has been closed down or boarded up and is a dive, train takes you straight to the ground £7 west midlands hopper pass from Cov to New Street pubs close by easy done.

Users who are viewing this thread