Walsall away (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Just looked on the Walsall site and it seems most of the side stand is sold to Walsall fans.

Looks like we will only get 2000 or so?

ccfc92

Shame get the feeling we could sell triple that, especially if we get a good performance tomorrow

Agreed. A win tomorrow, and we could take 4000 easily Saturday. What is the max for Walsalls away end?

SlowerThanPlatt

They had 5,000 at home on the opening day and there was 1,000 Oldham fans I think. Guess it's more keeping the home: away numbers in favour of them 70-30 rather than cashing in and letting it be 50-50

SlowerThanPlatt

The other 600 will be lucky to last 5 minutes. Amount of people asking CCFC twitter about them is unreal. They won't be on sale today by the way because they have failed to arrive yet

jimmyhillsfanclub

seems daft does it not could have sent someone out in a car to get them and it would have taken less than an hour

Even if they had them in store, they do not have the infrastructure to sell them today......it would just add to the ever growing confusion & disillusionment of the club shop & ticketing staff.....

All together now....

"One till....we've only got one till....we've only got one till....we've only got one till..."

philmcc

Just picked my Walsall tickets up from citibase and the next batch are there and they said they'll be on sale tomorrow...

chiefdave

I'm driving to the game, can anyone recommend where to park?
Car Parking:
There is a good sized car park located at the ground (cost £3) and behind the away stand, which lends itself to a quick getaway after the match. Bescot Railway Station also offers car parking for £2. Alternatively there is some street parking to be had off Wallowes Lane.

chiefdave

Around 500 avaliable on gate.

That seems dumb to me, if the 600 go quickly you risk more than 500 turning up on the day. Why not send the lot over and if any are unsold they can go back on the coach on matchday with the tickets that are for collection?

Users who are viewing this thread