Walsall Away FA Cup (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

Just wondering how many are going to make the trip for the FA Cup fixture. I know it's usually one of the favoured League One games due to ease/location but with us playing them two weeks later in the league I wondered if that would hamper attendance. I've bought three tickets this morning, but have no idea what to expect in terms of attendance. We've been given 2,200 or so and can't see us selling that many but hope I am wrong!
Only 350 left and more have been requested. And that's still only on the ST priority. Think the next set of priority (members, JSB etc) go on sale tomorrow so they'll surely all be snapped up by dinner time with the additional tickets (as long as we're given any) will probably go on general on Monday/Tuesday.

The SBA doing themselves proud again.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

We always take big followings in the FA Cup as it’s a competition our fans can relate to and provided some good memories over the years, think 3,000 at Barnsley we won 2-1 with two late goals from Moussa and Clarke, 6,000 at Birmingham 2-0 up at HT lost 3-2. 8,000 at MK Dons last year and the two games against then Premier League Blackburn

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

We always take big followings in the FA Cup as it’s a competition our fans can relate to and provided some good memories over the years, think 3,000 at Barnsley we won 2-1 with two late goals from Moussa and Clarke, 6,000 at Birmingham 2-0 up at HT lost 3-2. 8,000 at MK Dons last year and the two games against then Premier League Blackburn

Sold out against Torquay Away too, tickets were like gold dust for that one.

HerneBayGaz

Ward late header from a corner I think

Good call

I was in Lanzarote watching for the scores on sky sports in a packed bar. When they flashed the score up I jumped out of my seat and and knocked a table full of drinks onto the floor. Cost over €30 to replenish everyone's drink that I spilt

WORTH EVERY EURO

smileycov

Facebook User
Good call

I was in Lanzarote watching for the scores on sky sports in a packed bar. When they flashed the score up I jumped out of my seat and and knocked a table full of drinks onto the floor. Cost over €30 to replenish everyone's drink that I spilt

WORTH EVERY EURO
30 Euro...must have been 2 drinks then lol

Nick

Administrator
Did you know they're away to West Brom that day

It will be fun.

giphy.gif

NortonSkyBlue

I don't know if anybody has mentioned how fun New Street station will be because of Leeds?
Are you saying that Leeds fans are going to be at New Street? I wonder if they saying Coventry are there as well? I suggest that all get there stone islands on. Fun times ahead.

Otis

I would make a stack of changes for this one.

Would leave Burge in goal, because he is doing really well at the moment.

---------Burge

Grimmer (if fit enough) Thompson Hyam Mason/Brown

Thomas (if allowed) Bayliss Doyle Jones

----------Bakayoko Chaplin

Users who are viewing this thread