Walsall Away Easter Monday (1 Viewer)

shropshirecov

Everyone I speak to seems to be going...hope we're still in with a chance.

3300 Tickets went straight on general, more if we sell them. Would be quite some day!

Everyone on here going?

I'm going , work won't know what's hit it when I stumble in on Tuesday.

kg82

Think me and my dad going! Just hope we're still in with a chance when we play them.

Otis

Anyone remember Easter Monday last season and how big a game that was and how it was a must win and we all thought it would be a win and we took a large following? :whistle:

Good thing going for us this time of course is that Andy Thorn is no longer manager.

WillieStanley

Anyone remember Easter Monday last season and how big a game that was and how it was a must win and we all thought it would be a win and we took a large following? :whistle:

Good thing going for us this time of course is that Andy Thorn is no longer manager.

That was shocking. Possibly the worst Sky Blue display I have ever seen. Completely deviod of passion, will or skill.

Otis

Watched it via an online stream.

A game where we needed to be full of spirit and fight and we showed neither.

shropshirecov

"Walsall are expecting a bumper bank holiday crowd when they entertain West Midlands play off rivals Coventry City on Easter Monday. Fans are urged to get their tickets early as demend is expected to be high. City, who took a 5000 following to MK Dons earlier in the season, have been allocated 3300 tickets and could have an extra 1500 if they sell out, the whole of the Five Rivers stand has been made available to away supporters, as has the two block overspill in the ABS stand. Saddlers fans are going to have to be at their noisy best to create a special atmosphere as they bid for a top six place."

Bonus.

Big Chris

Got my ticket today - could we sqeeze MORE than 4,999 in to the decripid Bescott stadium???? Memories of away games in the early 90's - I remeber away at Everton (when we played in red) when we sang all through the half-time break. What a following.... PUSB.

shropshirecov

Got my ticket today - could we sqeeze MORE than 4,999 in to the decripid Bescott stadium???? Memories of away games in the early 90's - I remeber away at Everton (when we played in red) when we sang all through the half-time break. What a following.... PUSB.

Ndlovu scored in that one? terrace below seats behind that goal, cracking away day that!

Big Chris

That's the one - I think it was 1-1, played in glorious sunshine. I still have the 'Ribero' red and white mottled kit. The 'buzz' that came with the away support is reminisent of some of the games we have had this season. My next-door-neighbour-but-one is a Walsall fans - makes his poor kids do mascot stuff - we went to the 5-1 at home - here's to the same result for us AWAY.

D

Deleted member 4439

Sold over 1300 to date, according to the office today. Now all-ticket of course.

D

Deleted member 4439

The Saddlers snatched a last grasp draw at home to Crawley yesterday.

Looks like we can add their fans to the long list that dislike us: http://www.upthesaddlers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42149

Whilst the originator of the thread appears to be conflating this year's state of affairs with what our situation would be next year under a continuation of the FFP rules, could we be rightly said to be 'cheating bastards'?

Last edited by a moderator:

BurbageSkyBlues

Somewhat vile, that thread.

Still, we said pretty much the same about Pompey.....

Best to just give them a good stuffing on the pitch, give them something else to moan about..........they like a good moan over there

Perhaps we could sweeten things up by taking them some chocolate eggs..............

Users who are viewing this thread