Wallsall groundshare (1 Viewer)

Baginton

bit of a problem if we are planning to play our home fixtures at the Bescot. Wallsall are at home for two games, the same day we are scheduled to play at home !!

Fri 29th Cov v Donny, Yeovil v Wallsall

Mon 1st Walsall v Cov

Sat 6th Cov v Brentford, Wallsall v Sheff Utd

Sat 13th Crawley v Cov, Scunthorpe v Wallsall

Sat 20th Cov v Orient, Wallsall v Bury

Sat 27th Notts Co v Cov, Crewe v Wallsall

If true, some interesting fixture arranging coming up, maybe Thursday or Monday night games :facepalm:

My neighbours a Leicester fan and he says we are in talks with their owners for ground sharing for the rest of the season as they don't have any Sat matches at home at all for the rest of the season because of Sky tv. :confused:

Otis

bit of a problem if we are planning to play our home fixtures at the Bescot. Wallsall are at home for two games, the same day we are scheduled to play at home !!

Mon 1st Walsall v Cov

If true, some interesting fixture arranging coming up, maybe Thursday or Monday night games :facepalm:

I mentioned this same thing yesterday. If it is indeed to be Walsall then the whole thing is a complete farce!!

3 home games left, none would be on a Saturday.

Otis

The agreement is with Blues.

Talks were held weeks ago...some BCFC fans were aware of that, apparently.

Still will have a clash on Saturday 6th April with Blues as home that day and also on Saturday 20th, with Blues at home that day too.

A farce.

Talk sport reckon we're going to Hinckley :eek:

Bill Glazier

Maybe not fulfilling the fixtures is SISU's plan. Ejection from the league whilst blaming ACL. Liquidation on the sly.

Mon 1st Walsall v Cov

Its the only way Walsall would get a sell out

J

Jack Griffin

The agreement is with Blues.

Talks were held weeks ago...some BCFC fans were aware of that, apparently.

Darryl Murphy ‏@darryljoemurphy 11m
@Jack_Griffin Birmingham have already told us they don't know anything about it. Not sure on Nene Park

Swiftlyon

Mon 1st Walsall v Cov

I know you lot are having a mare at the moment and I know us Saddlers are tinpot etc etc but Walsall isn't THAT difficult a word to spell.

cloughie

Who in their right mind would rent a stadium to sisu ............bearing in mind their track record of payment

Blue Maniac

Who in their right mind would rent a stadium to sisu ............bearing in mind their track record of payment
That reminds me, if you end up at the KP (or Knighton Lane East) I'll be wanting cash up front from anyone using my private parking space.

Ginny74

As a season ticket holder even if my travel was free I would not go to any home game that is not played in Coventry. I do not want to give SISU anything that would make them think that they could move the team to another place and the fans will follow.

RogerH

The Club have apparently informed West Midlands Police on Friday that the last three home games would be played at the Ricoh.

The Police are not people to mess with, so what do we make of that ?

J

Jack Griffin

The Club have apparently informed West Midlands Police on Friday that the last three home games would be played at the Ricoh.

An absence of communication inside an organisation thrown in chaos by its owners?

PS How much notice do the police require to be notified of forthcoming matches?

cloughie

No change here sisu say 1 thing and do another

Otis

As a season ticket holder even if my travel was free I would not go to any home game that is not played in Coventry. I do not want to give SISU anything that would make them think that they could move the team to another place and the fans will follow.

My concern would be if fans did follow and promise was made for future new ground, that we would never come back home.

Users who are viewing this thread