Walking in a Mowbray Wonderland? (1 Viewer)

Otis

Whhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopy

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Skyblueweeman

Never gonna happen Torch. Incompetent owners won't have any pens in the office so he won't be able to sign on the dotted line. He'll then go and manage someone like Barnsley to European glory within 5 years and we'll be left still trying to sign Eric Black whilst missing out on Joe Cole on loan.

And it's not Thursday.

torchomatic

Ah yes, forgot that he won't sign because SISU will mess it up. Ah well. I've always felt let down since they let Pressley go to Huddersfield.

Never gonna happen Torch. Incompetent owners won't have any pens in the office so he won't be able to sign on the dotted line. He'll then go and manage someone like Barnsley to European glory within 5 years and we'll be left still trying to sign Eric Black whilst missing out on Joe Cole on loan.

And it's not Thursday.

Ashdown

It's a big positive for the club and hopefully the deal he has struck will enable him to completely rebuild now !!

Otis

And it's not Thursday.

I'm hoping this one stumbling block was that Mowbray wouldn't sign until Wasps fooked off and they have indeed now fooked off.

skybluepm2

I'm sure the Telegraph have been saying this for the past week. No official update from Waggott either. Not going to believe it until it has been signed and sealed!

Skyblueweeman

I'm hoping this one stumbling block was that Mowbray wouldn't sign until Wasps fooked off and they have indeed now fooked off.

Now that Otis, would be AMAZING. I think I'd sack work off for the rest of the day, head home and crack open some champers.

Could you imagine?!

Nonleagueherewecome

Ah yes, forgot that he won't sign because SISU will mess it up. Ah well. I've always felt let down since they let Pressley go to Huddersfield.

What a WUM of a post designed to annoy anyone who-quite legitimately-has an axe to grind with SISU. Sad.

torchomatic

Skyblueweeman

What a WUM of a post designed to annoy anyone who-quite legitimately-has an axe to grind with SISU. Sad.

We've all got axes to grind with SISU. We just blame them for the things they have cocked up on, not everything else on the planet that you'd think some on here held them responsible for....

Nonleagueherewecome

Not too sure why it would annoy anybody or why anybody would be annoyed if Mowbray signs and gets investment how he wants it.

Where did I say that I would be? A classic "Playing Dumb" post from you, as is your style: you know full well what he meant, an "oh no, SISU can't have done something good, they're all evil, aren't they?" piss-take.

torchomatic

Yeah piss take. Jeez, lighten up.

Where did I say that I would be? A classic "Playing Dumb" post from you, as is your style: you know full well what he meant, an "oh no, SISU can't have done something good, they're all evil, aren't they?" piss-take.

Covstar

Just give us the confirmation hes signed and me + 4 others will be confirming our season tickets for next season too.

Nick

Administrator

Must be playing dumb, I can't see why it would piss people off? Unless people would be annoyed that they wouldn't have something to moan about?

Malaka

great news, always thought the SISU was the best thing to ever happen to this football club:whistle:

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

Must be playing dumb, I can't see why it would piss people off? Unless people would be annoyed that they wouldn't have something to moan about?

I'm annoyed at the implication that simply by them doing something adequate, it's now OK to rip the piss out of people who criticise them for their many, many, many, many failings.

torchomatic

Hopefully, the start of something brighter and better for CCFC. Can't wait to see what he does with our ramshackle squad.

mark82

I'm annoyed at the implication that simply by them doing something adequate, it's now OK to rip the piss out of people who criticise them for their many, many, many, many failings.

Why does every thread on here descend into the same argument. Do people not get a little bit bored with it?

torchomatic

I'm sure it's only a matter of time. I know people have been frustrated but I would have thought if it wasn't going to happen then he's not going to take two weeks to just say "no". He is probably - quite rightly - getting his lawyers or whoever to go over every single detail. Could be the single most important appointment in decades.

Rather see it on the official and then some wheels put in motion before going round saying well done sisu.

torchomatic

Agree. My fault entirely though so apologies to all, it was just a tongue-in-cheek reply, didn't think it would lead to anything. Last word from me.

Why does every thread on here descend into the same argument. Do people not get a little bit bored with it?

mark82

Hopefully, the start of something brighter and better for CCFC. Can't wait to see what he does with our ramshackle squad.

What gives me some hope is that he has demands and won't just accept any old craps like Pressley. A scouting network for example... Surely a basic requirement for any football club.

chiefdave

Like the pic they've used, Champions League here we come!

attachment.php

Attachments

• GP12187660.jpg
    GP12187660.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 160

Nick

Administrator

It is more like ripping the piss out of the people saying it won't happen for various reasons. It isn't saying "Oh you said Sixfields was bad, ha ha we have TM"

NorthernWisdom

What gives me some hope is that he has demands and won't just accept any old craps like Pressley. A scouting network for example... Surely a basic requirement for any football club.

In Pressley's defence...

Given he turned up just as we were hurtling towards admin, and were about to leave the city. Given he stayed when the easier choice would have been to jump after doing well in the Sixfields season...

One can only assume he was promised *something*!

Users who are viewing this thread